Kaz's Titanic Story

( So Kaz was ready to tell Team Fireball about the voyage of the Titanic.)

It was April 10th, 1912, Titanic was about to set sail. My friends Jack and Frabrizio, just won three third class tickets in a lucky hand of poker. Then we gathered all of our things, and ran to the ship because it was about to leave, but we made it just in time.

So what happened next?

Well, after two days, Titanic is on the open ocean and then we met this guy named Thomas, and we were talking when this girl named Rose walked onto the boat deck.

( After hours of talking about the voyage, Kaz got to the night of April 14th.)

After four days at sea, Titanic was now traveling at twenty two and a half knots. And it was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight.

So, what happened next Kaz?

Well, it was the night of April 14th, 1912, it was a beautiful night, when suddenly at 11:40 pm, the lookouts spotted an iceberg. They tried to steer it away from the iceberg, but they were too late and it side-scrapped it.

Wow, that must've been a scary experience for you Kaz.

Yeah, and the chaos is just beginning. Eventually, I ran into Jack, Frabrizio, Tommy, and Rose.

What did they tell you?

They told me that the bow was already underwater.

How'd you get off the ship?

I got into lifeboat number 14 with Molly Brown. And after I saw the ship break in half, I got rescued by the Carpathia, and when I boarded the ship, I realized that my three  friends died during the sinking and I found out that Rose survived.

Wow, I'm sorry for your loss Kaz.

Thanks Yeager.

So, what happened next?

Well, the Carpathia arrived in New York City on a rainy night and when I got off the ship, that's when I met Poe Dameron and that's how I ended up with you guys.

You must've been scared when Poe met you Kaz, Yeager said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

Yeah, I was and then Poe brought me to the Colossus, and that's when I met you and the rest of Team Fireball. And you guys took me under your wing and I appreciate all of the stuff that you have done for me, Kaz said as he hugged Yeager.

You're welcome Kaz, I love you like a son.

Really?

Yeah, I think of you as part of the family.

( As Yeager said that, Kaz hugged him and he had a single roll down his face.)

I like the bond that Kaz and Yeager have, Tam said as she stood next to Neeku.

Yeah, I like it too.

( After a long story about Kaz's experience on the Titanic, Team Fireball went to bed and in the morning, they were going to see Ash complete his grand trial on Ula'Ula Island.)