Kaz's First Pokemon

( It was early in the morning and Kaz was eating breakfast when suddenly Ash's Lycanroc came running and pushed him off the couch.)

Lycanroc, I was eating.

Kaz, what happened?

Lycanroc pushed me off the couch.

( After breakfast, Kaz and the others went with Ash to get their first Pokémon.)

Hey Kakhuna Hala, we have some friends that want their first Pokémon.

Ok, follow me guys.

( So Kaz and the others followed Hala to his house.)

Alright guys, pick any starter Pokémon you like.

( So everybody chose their first Pokémon, then it came down to Kaz who had his eyes on a Pokémon called Hawlucha. So he chose Hawlucha.)

Hey Kaz?

Yeah?

What Pokémon did you choose?

I chose Hawlucha.

Great choice, I chose a Rockruff.

( After Kaz received his Pokémon from the Kahuna and after Ash got back from Pokémon school, the day came to a close and after dinner, Kaz has something to tell the crew.)

Hey Yeager?

Yeah?

Have you seen Kaz?

Yeah, I just saw him go outside on the porch, and seems upset about something.

Come on guys.

Ok Yeager.

( So the crew including Yeager went outside to see what was wrong with Kaz.)

( The crew stood next to Kaz and stared out at the ocean and as the night goes on, Yeager starts to worry about him.)

Hey Kaz, are you ok?

No Yeager, I'm not.

What's wrong?

I have something to tell you and the crew.

What is it Kaz?

It's about the Titanic.

What about it Kaz?

I was on the Titanic for it's first and only voyage.

What, how come you never told us Kaz?

Because I saw something 4 days later that changed my life forever.

What was it Kaz?

It was an iceberg Yeager, and I saw the whole event unfold in front of me and from that moment on, I tried to help save the ship, but after  2 hours of trying to keep the Titanic afloat, she disappeared beneath the waves and I watched it break in half and after that night, I haven't spoke about my experience ever since that night until now.

( So Kaz told the crew about what he did and what he witnessed and in the morning, Kaz is going to tell the crew about the voyage, as the journey continues...)