Landing in the Alola Region

( Kaz and his crew are on an airplane bound for the Alola Region.)

Hey guys, I heard people talking about this ship called the Titanic.

Really, what were they saying Kaz?

They were saying that it sank to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

What!?, how is that possible. It was supposed to be unsinkable.

Yeah, it was supposed to, but this guy named Ismay wanted to arrive to New York on time so he decided to light the last two boilers and make the Titanic sail at two and a half knots and that night, it side scrapped an iceberg and then they said it had an hour or two, then she'll be gone.

That sounds serious Kaz.

Yeah, I watched the movie last night and Yeager said, what was happening and I said look at the screen and he said that the ship is doomed.

I did say that and I was right.

Hey guys?

Yeah?

I hate to interrupt this conversation but, we have landed.

Finally, my legs were getting tired.

( The crew got out of the airplane and walked to the entrance when suddenly Kaz saw people that just returned from the Kanto Region.)

Guys?

Yeah Kaz?

Who's that?

That's Ash and his friends. And they just got back from the Kanto Region.

( So the crew decided to stay at Ash's place for their vacation.)

Thanks for letting us stay here Ash.

You're welcome guys.

Hey Ash?

Yeah Kaz?

Who's that Pokémon?

Oh, I almost forgot. Guys this is Poipole, he's an Ultra Beast.

Wow, he's adorable.

I know right. Anyway, Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet are making dinner, are you guys hungry?

Yeah, We're all hungry after that long flight.

You're in luck guys, it's ready.

( So the crew enjoyed their first dinner in the Alola Region and they thanked them and then they went to sleep hoping to have a fun day tomorrow.)