Do Women Have A Sex Drive As Strong As Men? (How Often Do You Masturbate?)

Do Women Have A Sex Drive As Strong As Men? How Often Do You Masturbate?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I'm not that BIG on sex to be really honest. But I enjoy sex when I'm in the mood. So, I'd say I'm pretty neutral on this one.

As for the sub question, I'd say I masturbate a lot. It's what kept me a virgin all the way up to age 18 😂💯

I can't speak for all women, though. Who wants to join the discussion? Spill the tea sis!☕

THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ORGASMS

Clitoris
Most people use their fingers to play with their clitoris, but vibrators and other toys can also bring pleasure during solo play. When you orgasm, you'll feel a tingly sensation along your skin and in your brain.

Vaginal
You can use your fingers or a sex toy to penetrate your vagina during solo play. You'll feel the "Big O" deeper in your body, and your vaginal walls will throb.

Anal
You can use your fingers or a sex toy for anal play (although a toy is better for deeper penetration). Right before you orgasm, you may feel an intense need to pee — only the contractions are around your anal sphincter.

Combo
This one is all about personal preference. You can use both hands to play with your vagina and your clitoris, or a combo of sex toy and fingers. When you stimulate your clitoris and vagina — especially the G-spot — at the same time, you'll feel an explosive orgasm that may leave you convulsing or even lead to ejaculation.

Erogenous Zones
You can rub, pinch, pull, squeeze, or tug your nipples, inner thighs, ears, neck, and other parts of your body during solo play. These areas, known as erogenous zones, can cause pleasurable sensations throughout your body when played with.

Did You Know?:

We still think it's a man thing.

Despite the overwhelming number of women who masturbate, we still think the act is a "man thing." We still claim that men do it more or at least more regularly than we do. For those of us who do admit to touching ourselves, it's usually because we're doing it for our partners—either in front of them or during sex. You'd be hard-pressed to get us to admit we do it alone and solely for ourselves.

DONT BE AFRAID TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW⬇

Are worried if you're a sex addict? Why?

Do you masturbate too often?

Do have any bad experiences, any great experiences? Share with us, please😊

Do you have any tips for young girls just learning how to masturbate?

Any self care tips?