Chapter 2

Shawn's POV: When my eyes stopped on this girl she stopped walking and stared right back at me. I haft to meet her.

Lizzys POV: Shawn still is staring at me. As I stare into his eyes it brings back so many memories of my childhood. Shawn always thought that I only liked him as a friend but what he didn't know was that he was my crush. We attend High School together but our friendship was never like it used to be. He's gotten more popular, out of school and in school and I I'm just the quiet girl. Of course he doesn't remember me.

Shawn's POV:

"Hey dude you alright?" Hayes asks making me look away from her.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired" I somewhat lied

" Alright man" Hayes said with a questionable look on his face....Im a horrible lier.

When I look back down in the crowed I don't see her. Where did she go? Shoot. Is she going to the meet and greet? I see her going to the exit, tear stained. I looked around the stage thinking of how I could go run after her without looking crazy. I turned my attention to the guys where doing the Nae Nae. (FYI Shawn is stranding on the side of the stage but towards the back) I walked over to Bart who was standing behind the curtain.

"Hey Bart?" I asked

"Shawn what's up? Everything okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah I just really need to use the bathroom, any chance I could go now?" ugh I sound like a 3rd grader asking to use the bathroom

" Ah sure, just run off stage and take the back exit, the bathroom is on the right."

" Great thanks Bart!" I ran off stage not really caring what the others thought. When I reached the exit I ripped the door open. I then ran down the hallways searching for her. I came to a stop when I heard muffled sobs. When I turned the corner-