"I used my family name Anderson when I'm little because Clyde seems like too old for me but when I'm starting school, I choose to use my own name Clyde. That is why when Sky introduced both of us; he used Clyde instead of Anderson. However, I don't know your name on that time and I don't care with anyone that I meet when I'm in school."

I nod my head now, "That's really nice of you for keeping remember that." I told him and kiss Clyde's lips.

"Hmm...I just realize it when I talk to my mom at the night we are agreed to try whatever we have on that time." He said again.

"Do you think it is a faith talking? Me and You are meant to be together?" I asked Clyde and looking into his eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I would say yes but we don't know that." He said and tightening his hug.

"I think it is our faith works for make us meeting each other again." I said again and Clyde is agreed with me this time.

Did it even possible that I've love him long before I even know him?

After staying on the bed for many hours until morning comes, both me and Clyde decide to order some breakfast because we are too lazy to get out from our new condo. I look at our new condo and all the furniture and I know that Ian really did a good job. I can't thank him enough with everything he is done for me.

I just finish taking my shower when I saw rose petals all over the floor and I decide to follow the petals. It leads to our terrace. My body shivering from the coldness but my eyes look at a small paper on the chair and I took it.

'I know you probably shivering right now but I need to do this on the right way. I've been in love with you long before we get into the marriage arrangement. I think I've already in love with you that day when I saw you digging into a snow only to find yours scrunchy.

Back then, I won't share anything that I have to anyone if that person not close or important to me. But hey, I give you my scrunchy without a second thought, so I think you are very important to me, Willow.

I know it is not fancy because it is a last minute thing, but would you please turn your back?'

I turn my body and I look Clyde who still wear his yesterday shirt, kneeling in front of me with a small box contains ring. I put my hand on my mouth.

I can't believe him doing this right now!

Oh My God!

"Willow Harper Woods, hah! I know your middle name finally! Would you please do the honor by being my wife and make me the happiest man alive?"

Now, I'm laughing and rolled my eyes, "You ruin the moment, Clyde. Really."I said to him this time.

"Well......" he asked me again.

Right now I'm giggling like a high school girl.

"OF COURSE I WILL!!!"

Clyde took my hand and put the ring back on my hand. This ring is really belongs to me and I feel ashamed for ever returned it to Clyde.

I hug Clyde tightly and he spinning me around until I laugh so hard, "I love you...So much, Willow Harper Woods." Whispered Clyde before he kissed my lips.

"And, I love you, Clyde Sebastian Anderson."I whisper on his ear.

"Awh! I like it the way you said my name." said Clyde while he hug me.

We don't know about how faith works at all but all I know that maybe somehow me and Clyde are meant to be together and fall in love long before we know what love is.

Hey, at least I got my fairytale now!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happy MONsterDAY everyone!! 🤣

Chapter 38 is here!

There will only 3 chapters left and the story will come to an end...😔

But I've start another story! I will try to finish the story first and I will publish it in here! But it's still a long way to go 😅

By the way, Clyde proposes to Willow again!!!!!
This time they will do it on a right way 😊

And there is also another truth got revealed! They have met with each other a long time ago! Yup they have met each other when they are still a kid!

Do you think it's their faith who do the work???

Oh lastly please don't forget to comment, vote, and share! I love you guys! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO