"We care for you! All of us! Some of us don't show it as well as the others but we do! There is nothing to say other than that fact. I'd miss you so fucking much, Bebe would miss you to death, Wendy'd be so heartbroken, Millie would think it was her fault and the boys would all say that you mattered to them. And you do! Jesus Christ never scare me like that!" I say.

Jenny looks down.

"It doesn't feel like it," she says.

"Fucks sake! Jennifer! Get your shit together and realise that I fucking love you. When you tried to kill yourself in fourth grade, who the fuck stayed by your side when you felt like you were going to Hell? Me! Because I fucking care and if you ever dare to say that I don't, I will force your ass into every fucking therapy this world has," I say.

Jenny starts crying again.

"I just-I'm not sure anymore. This hurts! Everything hurts! Why did this have to happen? Why wouldn't world let Cartman be the only bad thing I could think of?" Jenny asks.

"I don't know why the world hates us but it fucking does. So? Don't let that bring you into a shitty state!" I say.

Jenny just starts crying yet again.

"Jennifer Simons! I can't actually believe you would do this! You n e e d to understand that you matter! The world may hate you, it hates everyone. If you haven't heard, the world is a v e r y cold place. But we'll make it through this, we'll do it together! Because the world will hate us! That doesn't goddamn matter! Because we have each other! We've a l w a y s understood each other and had each other. You are important to me and I'm important to you in the worst situations as well as the best!" I say.

She continues to cry.

"Thank Obama for this," i say.

She looks up and I kiss her, taking both of her hands.

"We'll go through this and Jen... when we're old enough we'll take Obama's love for gay people for all it's actually worth!" I say.

"A-are you proposing to me?" Jenny asks.

"I'm promising that there is something ahead of you... of both of us. Be it together or apart," I say.

"So you're basically proposing?" She asks.

"I'm fifteen! But kinda..... I'm promising to propose to you in a more romantic way if mr.Garrison doesn't fuck us over completely. If he does, I promise to move with you to the fucking.... I don't know.... Philippines and marry you there," I say.

Jenny laughs.

"You are proposing! You're proposing that you propose to me!" Jenny says.

I sigh.

"Yeah yeah. After you go to serious terrible. 'Would anyone care if I died' my ass, I'd care," I say.

Jenny nods, looking at me.

"If they don't leave here," I say.

I take a moment to think.

"We'll leave, we are not getting ran over by these fucking rules," I say.

She takes my hands.

"I love you, Lola," she says.

"I love you too, Jenny, really, I do," I say.

She nods.

"But really. We are getting you to our school council tomorrow and then getting you therapy. That all because I love you," I say.

She nods yet again and I kiss her cheek.

"I heard from Clyde that he's dating Craig by the way," Jenny says.

"What? Did they think we didn't actually know?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"They're scared to tell anyone but Clyde decides to tell us because he trusts us not to tell everyone," Jenny says.

I laugh.

"Don't tell anyone, they trusted us," Jenny says.

"You're too adorable!" I say.

I kiss her.

"Of course I wouldn't," I say.