Sweet Encounter

{I hope you like it, bit please bear in mind that I've never written something like this before, so patience as I get better at them. Also, if you have already read it and it is coming up new, sorry. Not everyone was able to read iut on the mobile version, including me, so I'm trying to repost. Fingers crossed!}

{This happens at the end of Chapter 7 between Michael and Tori. Enjoy!}

*Sweet Encounter*

*Not Edited*

*Victoria P.O.V.*

  Even though I could tell Michael had forgot about what I hadn't told him, I couldn't. It was like a cancer in my head, telling me things that I shouldn't even consider. As I put my babies to bed for the night, I pushed it away. Looking back at the scene of Michael and Jacob in the hallway, it made it clear how amazing my husband was. I wanted nothing more at the moment than to show him how amazing I thought he was. Plus, can you blame me?! He's amazingly hot. So I peeped my head around the door, and giving my best come hither eyes asked him if he was coming. I chuckled at his quick assent. I wonder if he caught the double meaning. 

  I watched him with heated eyes as he came into the room, closing and locking the door behind him. A precaution against wondering munchkins and questions we weren't ready to answer. I had to turn away from him to hide the laugh building in me at the sight of him. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't funny looking, just the look on his face was funny. He looked like a kid about to get the present he wanted for Christmas. Nothing like a good ole laugh to break the mood. With my back turned, I started to lift my red sweater off, but hands stopped me. I felt him pressed against my back and leaned into him.

  "I want to undress you." He whispered in my ear. Jesus. That man knows all my weak spots, and whispers in my ears are a big one. I could feel the shudder running through my body at his words. In the back of my head I hoped that tonight would be the night we traveled to that darker place, but Michael was a little too sweet for that. A little bind her up was good enough for him. Bless him, he doesn't want to "hurt" me. His arms tightened around me like a vise, and i nearly came apart just from the wonderful feeling.

  He oh so slowly raised my sweater up and over my head, murmuring in my ear about something being soft. At this point, I didn't know whether he was talking about the sweater or my skin, and I didn't care. Once the sweater was off, his hands wandered to my bra clasp. He started nipping at my neck as he disengaged the clasp. For all things good and pure, not my neck! I quickly realized what he was doing. He may not be into the darker side of loving, but he sure doesn't mind a little bit of torture. He was going to take his sweet time, until I was a mass of want. After the bra came off he ran his callused hands down my arms to hold my hands; then raised them above my head to lock behind his neck. He skimmed his nails delicately back down the undersides of my arms causing gooseflesh to raise and another shiver to come from me.

  "Don't move your arms." He whispered again in my ear causing another barage of shivers. The anticipation alone was killing me and he hasn't even gotten my pants off! Once he was done playing with my arms, he wasted no time in going for my breasts. He didnt just grab them, like I wanted, he toyed with a single digit of each hand, swirling around the creamy skin until he reached the peak. I knew even though this was for my pleasure, it was really for his. He liked my breasts. I mean really liked them. He liked to tease both me and himself by never just grabbing them. They were a gift he said, he wanted to appreciate the package before he played. Once he pinched the nipple just enough for me to moan at the exquisite pressure, he soothed them by placing both his hands, finally, on my breasts, soothing and caressing them. Slowly, while one hand stayed on his favorite place, the other hand swirled over my abdomen. It was almost like he wanted to re-explore, stamp my curves and hollows on his very brain. Its been this way ever since the attack. Sure we've had our quickie time, but most of our "quality" time was spent this way. Slow and excrutiatingly amazing. I felt him flip the button on my blue jeans and heard the zipper as it slowly lowered. By this time I'm literally having trouble obeying him and all I want is to turn and attack him. I don't feel the need to slow this roll, I want him now! I moved my hands, about to do just that, when I heard him growl in my ear right before he bit my shoulder. Not enough to hurt, just enough for even my wolf to sit up and beg.

  He must have gotten a rush from my whimper, cause next thing I knew, I was stripped bare and thrown on the bed! Dang! I could feel my face almost shining in appreciation at the masterful move. He peeled his black muscle shirt over his head, exposing those lickable abs, then damn near tore his pants off, till all he had on were his maroon boxer briefs. I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of the bulge he sported under those. Beckham, eat your heart out! He may not be in Calvins but he looked damn fine in his Hanes. I went to my knees on the bed to worship at the altar that was Michael, but I barely got a swirl of my tongue along the edge of his boxer briefs before he threw me back on my back. So, it was gonna be like that huh? I was startimg to plot my sensual revenge on holding out his goods when he slid he underwear down and climbed on top of me. Moaning my pleasure at him putting his weight on me, I took advantage, moving my hands around on the muscles of his back to find my sweet spot. No, not his firm behind, as much as I loved it, but the curve of his lower back. He has this lovely dip in his lower back, just perfect to rest my head on it. With two little dimples that fit my lips perfectly.

  I tried, really I did, to be quiet. He didn't help matters when he latched onto my nipple, sucking and nibbling me. I let out a loud moan. A really loud one. He raised enough to kiss me quiet and a whispered warning about the kids before reaching down with his hand to discover that not only was I swollen, I was more than ready. He groaned in my ear.

  "So sweet." I couldn't answer him at that point, I was a mindless ball of nerves. I roamed my hands over him till I reached the hard length of him. I rubbed over the velvet steel of him guiding him to my entrance. He took contol and with a moan entered me with a powerful thrust. A gasp escaped me, marveling at how well he filled me. We sat still for a minute to take it all in before he picked out a rhythim we both enjoyed. I opened my eyes to see him supporting himself above me with his strong arms. His face a perfect picture of concentration. The perfect fluid rhythim he seemed to keep up forever. I could feel the orgasm building faster and faster. Like a dish filling with some warm liquid. Faster and faster. I knew there was no way I was keeping quiet on this one. This was the big one. The stick a fork in me honey, I'm done one. I grabbed a pillow near my head and buried in it as that final drop spilled me over. I came screaming and convulsing, thrashing against him. Hence the pillow biting. I heard Michael give a sound from deep in his throat before losing that amazing rhythim. His spine bowed out above me before collapsing on me. We both laid there like the messes we were. An unexpected aftershock of the previous pleasure ripped through me as I thrust up my hips through it. A groan tore from him, as he returned the action. After it passed we found our breaths and normal heartrates. He shifted a little of his weight off me, kissing my face lightly. I trailed a mindless pattern in the sweat on his back. He placed another kiss to my forehead before rolling us so that he layed on his back with me sprawled on him. I reached back for the covers we kicked away and pulled it over us. We whispered "I love yous" and "goodnites" before we let the peace of the moment pull us into a deep slumber.