~Chapter 8~ Lies and More Lies~

~Alexis POV~

recap: "Lady Alexis may I ask why you didn't come to my room yesterday?"

Kiara and iris look angry. "Are you seriously asking that after what you were doing yesterday?" Kiara asks obviously infuriated. 

"What do you mean?" He asks as if he has no clue. "Really, you're going to play the denial game now?" iris asks sarcaastically. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Kiara lets out a groan. 

"Okay you know what? I'm not going to play nice anymore just spit the freaking truth out Drew!" Woah she has a temper.

"Alexis what are they talking about?" He tilts to the side so he comes into my view. I shake my head and turn away.

"Oh for goodness sake Drew, she saw you and Lily that night." Drew's ees widen and he tries to get my attention. "You asked her to come and there you are sucking on her best friend's tongue! You have no right to interrogate her instead we should be interrogating you!" 

"She...she...." He stutters. "She can't just force you Drew we-are-not stupid. What was your reason?"

He lowers his head and opens and closes his h=mouth as if wanting to say something. "Alexis, you have to know that i would never do that to you knowingly." Kiara snorts, "Yeah as if she's going to believe you."

"I'm sorry Alexis I wouldn't do that to you, you know that, right?" 

That's it I've had enough.

"You hurt me Drew and here you come asking me 'Oh why didn't you come'? Well for your information I did and I regretted it, you know what as much as I like Kiara, Iris and Pandora I regret ever entering this stupid selection. All you do is compliment and when I finally have fallen for you you crush my heart as if it were made of glass. How do you even have the guts to come to me after what you did and then pretend like nothing ever happened? You may be the Prince but it shouldn't give you the right to just hurt people like that." I shout, it feels good for that to come out but there's still more. "Alexis plea_"

"NO! YOU HURT ME! YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS TRUE! I HAVE ONLY 1 HEART, NOW I DON'T EVEN THINK I CAN TRUST YOU ANYMORE, I'M NOT AS MAD THAT YOU KISSED HER BUT I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU STILL LIED AN DENIED!" 

He looks taken aback and I really don't blame him. "Alexis give me a second chance to prove myself to you please I beg you." 

Kiara said to wait til he begs, but you know what I'm gonna take advantage of this situation. "Yeah, if i give you another chance how do I know that you aren't going to just pull my heart out again?" "Please, give me another chance, please." He gets on his knees an begs. "Fine." 

His face lights up and he comes to hug me but i put my hand out, 'You aren't forgiven, you will prove to me that you truly care about me then I might think that I actually like you." 

"You don't like me anymore?" He asks obviously hurt, well he hurt me first. Kiara and Iris look like they are enjoying this. 

"Do you really blame me for feeling like this, imagine if I went out and just kissed officer Shane Leger, huh, how would you feel." He lowers his head looking at his perfectly polished shoes.

"Drew I think you should go now." Kiara says blankly, no emotion or expression in her voice. 

Before he reaches the door he turns around, "I will do whatever it takes to prove to you that I truly love you Alexis." He then continues out the door. 

Kiara and Iris then put on huge smiles. "Wow Lex I didn't think you had it in you to shout at him." Kiara says, lightly laughing. Iris jsut laughs and nods in agreement.

WE all eventually fall asleep on my bed.

~Next Morning before breakfast~

I walk own the stairs with Kiara and Iris b my side. I can't help but think that it feels quieter.

When everyone is seated I realise that more than half of the girls are gone. Iris realises too, then a thought hits me. 

Did Lily get sent home too?

I scan the room and have no luck in finding her.

She's gone, she's really gone.

I share a glance with Iris, my whole mood has changed.

When we finish iris and I head to the women's room. Sienna is there and has papers in her hands.

"Ah all of the young ladies are here now." 

I scan the room and realise that there are only 10 left. That was fast.

"Now ladies, there is another report coming up and your maids have been notified so they can prepare some dresses. Secondly you will be organising a welcoming tea party for some very important guests. You will be split into 2 groups." 

I am put with Iris, Pandora, Destiny and Grace Sienna walks over to us to explain, "You will be hosting for the Spanish Kingdom." She hands us a file with all the details and we all head to the gardens to figure out what we should do.

"It says that the Spanish are really festive and joyful." I say reading a sheet. "How about the theme colours can be red and yellow, they are festive and happy colours. Also according to my culture red is a lucky colour." Grace says, she is from new asia.

"okay so we got colours done now where should it be held?" Pandora asks. An idea pops into my head and a smile creeps onto my face. 

"There is a huge rose garden in the palace gardens, there is also a big patch of plain grass so we can hold it there." I say hopefully. They all agree and we spend the rest of the day coming uo with ideas for our party. Pandora is an artist so she sketches some plans and we all are satisfied by the end of the day.

(A.N): So that was chapter 8 Lies and more Lies.

There is a random photo of Drew Roy on the side (he's the Prince).

If you have any suggestions about what you would like the parties to be like message or comment. 

As usual ~Vote~Comment~Follow~ Thanks

Over 250 reads!!! My aim is 500. 

-Pandicorn26