Nandu you look so gorgeous. Mukthi said coming in front of me and I myself didn't see myself.

Thanks mukthi now can I see myself? I asked her she nodded and let me see in mirror I gasped looking at myself in the mirror I was looking completely different.

Mam are you happy with the hair style? The girl who did my hair asked me.

It's beautiful thank you. I said to them.

No mention mam. She said.

Nandu Manik would be waiting for you come let's go. Mukthi said to me and I went with her I searched for mom to tell her we are going out but mukthi said Manik has already informed I said okay and asked her about kids she said they are with dhruv and Aliya and I already know that nithu went on a trip from college.

We went outside to see abhi was leaning towards his car and looking at his mobile..

Abhi nandu is here. Mukthi said to him grabbing his attention.

Hey nandu I am at your service please take your seat. Abhi said dramatically opening the back door of the car I laughed at his action.

So Manik made you my driver not bad I liked the idea. I said playfully while he pouted like a kid.

You are such a kid abhi. Mukthi teased him.

Okay now jokes apart shall we make a move. Abhi asked me I nodded and sat in the car abhi Closed the door then took his place and started driving the whole way I was asked me where was he taking me but he zipped his mouth I am waiting to see Manik I hope we reach our destination soon I not able to wait.

My trance was brokers by abhi he opened the door for me I didn't even notice we actually reached our destination I thank ked him getting down the car and searched for Manik but he was out of my sight.

Nandu follow the path over there it will take you to your final destination that is love of your life. Abhi said pointing the path which was near me it was decorated beautifully with in moments abhi left from there I moved forward with the help of the path.

 Abhi said pointing the path which was near me it was decorated beautifully with in moments abhi left from there I moved forward with the help of the path

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine it as dark and also candles placed next to flowers)

I moved till the end of the path and gasped looking at the arrangements in front of me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love Story of MaNan .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें