chapter 45 confession

Start from the beginning

Hello beautiful

Hello beautiful.

I have been waiting for this day since ever Finally I saw the spark in your eyes which I waited for why don't we make this day more memorable?? I can't wait to see you.. Hope to see you in this dress.

- your Love..

I felt so happy reading the note I saw the dress it was more than beautiful I have never wore such an expensive dress in my life apart form my marriage I touched the dress it was so smooth and silky.

So liked the dress. I heard mukthi voice from behind I turned towards her and said..

Not like mukthi I loved it. I said and she came forward and Said.

You go and change in the dressing room come on make it fast. mukthi said pushing me in to dressing room.

I freshened up and wore the dress and it fitted correctly to my body I went to see myself in the mirror it was so beautiful..

Nandini's attair. In media box

Wow Nandini you look so beautiful in this, Manik roamed almost whole city to get the perfect dress for you and he is completely successful in finding one. Mukthi said to me, I feel so special and can't wait to meet Manik.

Beauticians are waiting for you shall I send them in? Mukthi ask me I was like what!! Is he mad why would I need beauticians I can get ready by myself.

Mukthi I don't need any beauticians I can get ready by myself. I said to her.

Nandu Manik has already appointed them we can't say no I am sending them in I will stay by your side don't worry. Mukthi said and I signed sitting in front of dressing table.

Mukthi came with 3 girls they were wearing same kind of shirts with the logo of their beauty parlour.

Start your work be careful while using the creams she has sensitive skin. Mukthi instructed them sternly.

Okay mam. One of the girl said.

One girl started doing my hair and 2nd girl took my hands and started painting it and the last girl started with my face.

Within some times my nails was beautifully painted I adored it with a big smile and thanked her. It is very simple but beautiful..