Chapter 1

John walked through the deserted corridor. Tap... tap... tap... The hazy yellow lit hall displays the beauty of nature across the plain white walls. 'The sunset is beautiful,' He thought. He almost forgot the whole reason he was slinking down the school in the first place.

He found a note in his locker, saying for him to come to the room S304. While letter was written in cursive, he couldn't make out who's writing it was. It read, "Dear John, please come to room S304. Thank you." The content was bland, and he thought it would've come from a teacher, rather than a student. He stands heavily in front of the door, suddenly getting a case of vertigo. He looks up and sees a sign that says: Reading Club. He takes a deep breath and pulls the door handle down.

"Welcome!" an enthusiastic voice said. The voice was silky smooth, and it was the sort of voice that makes the world swoon. He opens the door more to reveal the sunlight behind a girl's silhouette, and a second one hunched and sitting down in an empty desk. John puts up his hand to shield his face from the brainwashing light that blinded him. "Come, take a seat!" the figure said. He sits down, away from the radiant heat.

He can see the person much more clearly now. She had dark, flowing hair and emerald green eyes. Her eyes didn't match her h̷̩̀̈̌̕g̶̥̣̞̹͒ģ̷͍͈̽̍g̶̛̲̐̉ģ̶̲̆̐̈́̕ġ̷̛̹̲͚̓̑g̶̟̳̞̺̠͊̾͊͝ḡ̶͈͖͎ģ̵̱̾g̸̤͖͛̽ǵ̶̼̟͇̓̉͜k̶͓̯̂ĥ̵͖̩̯̟̅͜ͅg̸̰̼̑̌v̶̖̳͍̭͛͊͜ ̶̺̝͕̈́́̍̚͜f̶̨̢̖̤̟̈́̈͘c̶̛̖͋̋̉h̵̦̏̆͒́̎ṭ̷͍̀̇͘t̴̡̛̜̼̞̫͗͆̍̕ẗ̸̜̞́͒t̶̻̫̖͛̈t̴̨̹̣̥̀̈́t̷̨̛̺̫̫́̃t̸͈͍̻̥͉̙́̆̇̈́̕͝ṯ̸̙̗͖̭͛̎̈́͜ṱ̸̖̖̩̘̼̅͗̉t̷̛͕̹̾̿̅͒̅t̵̟̪̜̫̼͆̿ṫ̵̹͚̾̐t̸͉̎j̴̧̛̺̟͕̖̍̽ͅm̴͔͗̓́g̸̜̓͆͋̊̃̈́f̶͙̥͇̙̍͗̇͆́͜ ̴̡̢̪̩̯̬̔̏̀͝d̷̨͕̝͍̲̼̈́̈́̉x̷̗̀̊̄y̴̢̼̲̓̾h̵̹̻̺̤͒͗̈́̊͘r̶̛̤͈̱͉̍͑͑̎͝ͅf̸̟̺́̀̓́̉͝f̶̡̺̗̥̍́̌̿͝͝f̶͎̈́f̵̼̎f̵̦͈̘̾̃f̶̺̖̬̭̩̄̒̃͋͐̚͜f̵̭̬̩̩̀̈͌͒̇͘ͅf̵̬̭̺̾f̷̢̼͉̳̰̫̈́͘f̵͙̙̪́̇̆͜f̸͉͙̤͂͒̂͛͂f̶͎͖͚́̌̈́̈́̆͝f̸̨̘̹̮͒̈́͠ͅͅf̴̧̛̭͎̫͌͋̓͘͠ ̸̱͑̄f̸̢̥̐f̸̧̨̳̜͎͂̒f̸͖͕͓̝̆͒ͅf̴̢̡͈̄͑̆f̸̣̫̪͔̿͒f̴̡͇͓̠̞̣̍̋̂f̸͖͋f̷̨͓̘̐͊͜ͅf̶̬͉̮̱̖͈͒̈́̇̑̇f̸̛͙̘̻̂̀̃̑͝f̷̱͎̆̋́͐̔ ̴̨͉̰̊͘f̴̨̢̛̹̗̩̋̈́̃̒̉͜d̷̪̟̘͋̆y̸̯̬͉̐͘h̴̨͎̺͔̖̎̓̉͆̓ ̴̝̮̈́̋y̶̡̙̖̓̉̾h̸̨̘͍̃͊̀y̵̮̣̱̽h̷̢̡̡̡̥͑̋̒̿͝y̸̡̲͙̞̾̐̅̊̿̔͜h̸̛͚͉̓̆̏y̶̼̘̜͑̆h̷̛͙͌͆͂̋͋ý̴̛̤͇͒͘h̵̞͛͐͌͝͠y̵͚̍̆̍̐̄̐h̸̨̢̧̠͙͉̄ÿ̵̧̹̗̌͝h̷̥͔̰̗̆ỵ̷͓̒̈́̏ḩ̶͕͗ͅy̷̳̆͑́̀̐͜͝ͅḣ̴̼̘͔ŷ̴̥͕̣̼̹̀̔͐h̵͍̞̯̅̇y̷̪͒̊̊̄̆ḫ̵̡̨̜̒̋͐ý̶̡̛̫̟̰̤̉͛̐͜͝ẖ̸̛̦͖̲̰̃̍͐f̵̳̙͕͝g̵̛͔̪̋͊̃̈́̉f̷̦͔͇̀͊̾̃̔̕f̸̨̩̖̹͐f̷̻̖͍̼̜̯̋̇̔͘f̴̤͂͑͗͐̏f̴̜̹͚͇͆͂͆f̷̙͔͍̿͑̋̽̀̓f̷̢̘͍̌̈̾̽f̴̛̺̺̙͉͔̀̈̃͒f̴̻͔͌͑̄́͒͝ͅx̶̭̦͎͛͂x̵͕̭̍̓̆̕ͅẍ̶̡͖̤̺̯̣̒x̷͝ͅx̸̲̖̜̥̮̿x̶̼̣̑̑̾͒x̴̼̥͎̩̽̓̚͘ẍ̶̨̡̰̟͉̥̇x̸͙̑ņ̴̱̼̥̬̃͐g̴̙̠̠̮͇̖̈͗̍̇b̷̡̥̽͌̾f̴̡̥̺̑̀͊ ̴͇̱̱͖̈n̴̡̯̹̺͐̚g̸̨̓͌ḧ̶̞̠̠̺̓̓h̷̢̘̦̻̹̽̐̀ḩ̶͉́̚͝͠h̴̳̺̩̗̀͆h̷̭͇̯̰̆ͅḩ̸͓̟̥̊ͅh̶̭̲̹͝h̴̢͍̆̈́͐͂͊f̷̛͇͇̾͊́̈̕d̸̩̣̜͔̦͍̈̚x̴̢̛̓e̷̗̖͛̿̿̂̄͠d̶̩̮̬͇͚̜̑f̶̲̲̹̎̅. "So, uh, this is the reading club, and I would love for you to join!" He takes a break from looking at the deep and hallucinating eyes and looks to the direction of the second figure. It was another girl, reading a book. She seems distant and melancholy...

He snaps back into reality, shifting his gaze back onto the standing figure in front of him. "Well, sure I'd love to join." He said. "The thing is, is that all you wanted me for? I mean I'm not complaining or anything..." She puts on a blank expression, ḍ̷̢̀d̶͇̺̔͝d̴̢̹̄̎d̷̳͒͒õ̵̢͘n̸̘͉̋̅t̴͚̒͌ ̶̺͂̕i̸̗͍͝n̸̯̏t̵̨̛̻̍e̶̯̹̓̆r̶͖̬͝ḯ̴͕̕n̴̛̲̫t̵̛͕̄ę̶̮̔r̶̤͌̑f̴̟͒e̷͉̘̽̚r̵̝̎e̷̜̎ ̵̧̝̕ as if she just got out of bed. "Um... I didn't offend you or anything, right?" h̵̦̋ḙ̷̭̃̿s̶͍̻̎̒ ̵͎͔̒h̵̼͊͗ẹ̵͎̐s̴̘̯̚ ̷͔̆͐h̵̻̲̉̎e̴̥̔́s̵̨̜̾ ̶̬̭̀̽m̸̬͂î̴̡n̸̬͒é̸͉ ̴͇̩̌̓ her blank expression disappears, as if her conscious came back from exploring the universe.