• ° three ° •

sorry for not updating in a while! I took a small break from writing just to relax and stuff ;) now I'm gonna get back to regularly uploading so look forward to that!

Chenle trembled as he sat down into one of the two seats that stood in front of the principal's desk. Jisung noticed this and pat the smaller on the back, trying to calm his friend down.

"So.." Principal Lee started, "What brings you two here?"

Chenle shot his friend a scared look, and the younger took that as a signal to explain.

"Well, we broke some school rules in class."

"Which ones?"

"Uh.. um.."

"I know you're a decent student, Park Jisung. Tell me which rules you two broke." The principal demanded in a more strict manner.

Jisung gulped. "We broke 3, to be exact," he took out a piece of folded up paper from the pocket of his pants. "Rule number- hey!"

Principal Lee Sooman snatched the paper out of Jisung's hands, balling up the post it note and throwing it into the burning fireplace behind him. "You should have every school rule remembered by now, no need for the paperwork."

"Rule number 23, No Sleeping in Class. Rule number 12, Do Not call Teachers by Their First Names. Rule number 5, Do Not Use Any Form of Violence on Another Student."

Chenle nodded at Jisung's words, still very scared to look up at Sooman.

The principal strolled around his desk, he seemed to be thinking of something, most likely a punishment.

"Ji, I'm scared.." Chenle quietly whispered.

"Don't worry. Everything's gonna be just fine."

"I'm still really scared..I don't wanna die!"

"Hold my hand."

Chenle gently wrapped his hand around Jisung's.

Lee Sooman turned around and saw the trembling older boy, holding the eager-to-get-out-of-here boy's hand. He actually found the sight quite cute.

"Hmm.. considering that this is the first time you two slipped up, your only punishment is to be on trash cleaning duty after school."

Jisung sighed in relief at the news.

Chenle jumped up from his seat and left, doing a small victory dance.

"Jisung, I know you're a good student and have good intentions. Just watch over your friend and teach him a few things.. okay?"

"Yes, I will." And with that, Jisung strolled our of the principal's office.

A weird grin appeared on his face when he saw Chenle twerking in the hallway.

"Ew, stop that."

"I'm just so happy that he didn't make me suck his dick!" The older exclaimed.

"Sure but Principal Lee told me that you gotta watch your actions, Lele."

"Yeah yeah.." Chenle said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't be all sarcastic with me." Jisung warned sternly. "You'll be afraid of my true power."

"And what's that? Being even more adorable than ever?"

Jisung blushed.

Chenle tippy-toed so he was Jisung's height and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Thank you for saving our asses back there. I probably would've gotten abused if you hadn't been with me."

"It was nothing. Literally. I don't see why you were so scared."

"I trust rumors, baby chick."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes. Now wanna skip classes and head home or something?"

"What? Chenle, our education is important we have to go back."

Chenle groaned. "You're no fun."

"I may be no fun, but I can make smart decisions, unlike you."

Chenle's jaw dropped, slightly offended.

Jisung then walked away smugly, pleased with his comeback.