¥imagine¥

Shuri X Reader

"Shh," I shush Shuri as she lets out a small laugh. The man turns around looking for the suspicious sound.

Our mission is to successfully pickpocket a suspect to a crime of stealing 'sneakers'. As we approached the suspect I reached into their pocket and took out a metal ring. I handed the ring to Shuri as I pressed a soft kiss to her lips to stifle her laugh.

We retreated behind a wall as the suspect went to reach into his pocket for the ring. The sound of him kissing his teeth could be heard as he turned toward our direction.

"Shuri, (Y/n) get out here and give me my ring," T'challa said making us giggle. I handed the ring to Shuri as I pressed a long kiss to her lips, "I'm sorry my love," I laughed, "you're going to have to live without me, I'll sacrifice my self," I say in a dramatic posh voice.

She nods sadly as a fake tear runs down her cheek. She runs away while I present myself handing T'challa the ring and fall to the floor dramatically. I hear Shuri scream desperately which only makes it harder to remain 'dead'.

"What are you guys doing," T'challa's question only makes me laugh harder ruining our whole act.

---------------------------
you asked for a shuri imagine so i decided to make one!!! here it is!! I had a lot of fun making it!! Thank you SunRiverWolf for requesting it!!