wake up Naruto

''Slap "
Naruto sigh still closing his eyes not wanting to wake up.
''Naruto, wake up," Sasuke started shaking Naruto, due to his pregnancy mood swing Sasuke became irritated by his husband not answering as he gave another slap on the man cheek. Naruto woke up glaring at his wife. He knew if Sasuke was waking him up now was because of his late night cravings.
''What's it now? "Naruto yelled making his wife flinched. The blonde rub his eyes then suddenly heard sobbing, he looked at his wife and tears were falling endlessly. He worriedly walk over to his boyfriend.
''Sasuke it's fine, don't cry, I'm sorry, so what do you need? "
'Please no stupid request, 'please don't make any stupid request, please don't make-' Naruto thought but seems like Luck wasn't on his side
'' I will really like to eat a cake from a shop," Naruto mentally slapped himself.
'Where can I find a shop that's open at 3 A.M in konoha?'
"Naruto-kun? You will right?" Naruto stared at his wife as a nosebleed started.
''Naruto, your nose! " Naruto covered his nose and turned away.
'Why do you have to be so damn cute? Seeing that face its really hard to not fuck him painlessly on these mattress, lucky that you're pregnant," Naruto thought as he looked back at Sasuke. He wipe. His face and started walking to the door.
''Um... Naruto," Naruto looked at Sasuke that was playing with his hands nervously
''Be... be careful," Sasuke looked at Naruto as a blush appeared on his cheeks. Naruto's heart melted.
''Sure," he took his jacket and walk to the door.
''You hear that? Papa is going to buy us some cake," Sasuke said looking at his tummy, Naruto smiled and walked out.
---------------
''Yawn," he was driving slowly seeing if any shop is open but none was.
''Where can a shop be open?" Angered was sounded in his voice but suddenly calmed down as he got someone in mind.

------------------
Ding dong

''What do you want Uzumaki?" The girls voice was annoyed as to why her kinda (quoting with two finger) love rival was in front of her door at 4 A.M.
''I've got a request, " she sigh placed her long pink hair behind her ear.
''Sorry Uzumaki, but I don't take request from you," she closed the door but Naruto's feet blocked it from closing.
''Please, you gotta listen to me, it's about Sasuke," she opened the door again
''Sasuke-Kun?" Naruto sigh in relief.
''Yeah; he said he wanted to eat a cake," she let him enter seeing how shivering he was.
-----------------------
''Okay, I can bake the cake but, you will have to be patient, " the blonde immediately nodded.

---------------
One hour later (too lazy to write how she did it)
"And done!"
''Huh? What?" Naruto startled by her exclamation fell off the chair he was sitting on.
''Geez sit properly, " Sakura said.
''Do you know how much I want to sleep?" The blonde mumbled. His eyes went to the cake

''You didn't have to put too much icing,"
"Its for Sasuke-Kun, not you," she handed him the cake that was placed in a round box just like the cake.

''Bye, " she shoo him outside.
''Thanks a bunch, " he walked to his car.

''Whatever, " she slammed her front door, again startling the blonde.
-------------------
Crack
''I'm home! " Naruto closed the door and went to the kitchen and no-one was there. He gently so ever placed the cake on the table and walk to their room
''Sasuke?"
He entered their room and saw Sasuke was sleeping, cuddling the huge huge pillow they bought not so long ago.
Naruto couldn't help but smile.
'Mission Sasuke over,'
Now he was face with a problem. It was 5:30 A.M in the morning, and he had yo be in school by 8:30 A.M that morning.
Should he sleep? Or stay awake till 8:30.
"What should I do?" A wide yawn escaped his mouth.
''Well, I will sleep, " he lied on their mattress and his eyes immediately shut down.
--------------