3

"Alright little ones. Settle down" the teacher says to all the 5 year olds. "I'm miss flower and I'll be your teacher for this year. Doesn't that sound exciting" she says with lots of energy.

5 year old Regina sat down on the carpet nervously. she didn't know anyone and was shy. A small blonde girl sat next to her. She smiled at her and waved.

"Hi. I'm Emma. What's your name" the young girl says showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Regina" the brunette little girl replied.

Emma shook her hand as if they were grown ups meeting. This made Regina giggle. They both felt a feeling. They knew they'd be friends forever. Emma crossed her legs and sat up facing the teacher. Regina saw and copied since she knew it was what she had to do.

"Ok so I want you all now to pair up with someone you don't know and make a new friend" the excitable teacher says.

Regina and Emma just looked at each other and smiled. They stood up and shook hands again.

"Let's just pretend we haven't met" Emma tried whispering but it wasn't very quiet. Regina giggled and nods. "Hi I'm Emma. I'm your new friend"
________________________________

It's been a week. Emma walked down her parents flight of stairs early hours of the afternoon. Her hair displayed in a messy bun and her face holding no makeup. Just a look to show she had only just woken up.

"Morning sleepy head" Doris greets with a chuckle.

"Morning. Where's dad" Emma replied in her morning voice.

"Out the back with the dog. Come talk with me" Doris answered before tapping the spot next to her. Emma obeyed her mother's request and sat. "How are things with you and Regina? Anything said about the kiss" Doris asked lifting her arm around her daughter.

"No. She's dating someone anyway mum. It doesn't matter. It's also been 6 years" Emma softly replied not sure what to say.

"Yes but it's also been 13 years of friendship. You were so close from 5 to 18. I know you liked her and she was the reason you figured out at a young age your a lesbian. Did you ever tell her" the older woman asked as she looked to her daughter who stood up.

Emma picked up her mothers coffee and drunk a sip. Doris looked confused as to why Emma didn't just get her own.

"I know what your thinking and I can't be bother to make one so I'll share yours. Also I can't tell her. She kissed me and that was it. It's been 6 years so there's no point"

"Do you still feel the same way for her" Doris cuts in before Emma continues to ramble.

"I don't know. I mean she will probs always have a place in my heart but that's it. I don't really want to think about that. I am just happy I'm finally back with my best friend" Emma shrugged before sipping her mums coffee.

Doris took the mug out of the blondes hand with a frowned. Emma looked up confused as Doris stood up.

"Piss off it's my coffee. Make your own" the older woman laughed in amusement.

Emma sighed aloud as she rolled her eyes. Placing one hand on the arm of the sofa and pushed herself off the cushions. Doris made her way toward the kitchen where Emma followed to make herself a drink.

Meanwhile Regina was in her black Mercedes. She drove into a space reserved for her in the parking lot. The smaller woman exits the vehicle one foot at a time with grace and elegance. She walked towards the building and through the already opened door. She was in a tight black dress that hugged all her curves and black heels who fooled no one she's that tall.

"Regina darling" an Italian man with a big smile greets her.

"Hi Markus. Is Grace here" Regina replied hugging the young guy.

He was a lot taller than her even though they were the same age. He had brown hair and slightly tanned skin.

"Of course. Top floor as always darling. Would you like a glass of anything" he asked still excitable as usual.

"No thank you. I shouldn't be drinking anything before my shoot. Don't want to be bloated do it" she replied with a slight chuckle to hide the fact her desert mouth was dying for a drop of water and a crum of food.

"Very well. Follow me" he shrugged simply.

The tall man turned on his heels to face what was once behind him. Regina followed Markus out of the main hall and to the elevator. They stood and maintained small talk while going passed the multiple floors to the top. The two doors split apart revealing a room full of cameras and lights. Regina walked out catching the eyes of the famous photographer. She was a little taller than Regina and gorgeous. Regina always felt intimidated by her beauty. She had brown hair that was in the style of a boy cut.

"Well it's about time sexy ass" grace says walking towards her.

"I would say I'm sorry for being late but I'm not" Regina chuckled as her eyes looked to the ceiling then back at grace.

"I know but I've been dying to get you back in front of my camera" the brunette woman smirked at the model in front of her. Regina laughed as grace slipped her arm over her shoulder. "Now... let's get you out of that skin tight dress and into a sexy bikini"

Grace wasn't shy at all. She has spent her fair share behind and in front of the camera. Her personality was flirty even when she didn't mean for it. No one knew if she was actually flirting or just being her. She was in a tight pair of batty rider shorts that didn't leave much mystery. A tight black crop top that showed off her large chest. She had tattoos sleeves up her arms of roses and skulls. Another one on the bottom of her back of a black Hamsa with a red rose in the middle and an eye. Her final tattoo was on her ass of the Cookie Monster.

"Grace" Markus asked as he approached her.

"Yes" the photographer replied over her tattooed shoulder.

"The lights are all ready for you"

"Thank you good looking. Get Regina to the changing rooms and have her change" grace ordered as the boss she is.

Markus lead Regina towards the familiar changing rooms she had been in many times. She stepped in and tugged on the dark purple curtain hanging on a metal pole. Once she knew no one could see her she pulled the zip on the back of her dress down. It fell from her shoulders but her hips kept the dress on her body. She pushed it over them allowing it to drop to the floor. The model then turned around and saw a black leather bra with no straps and a thong. Regina removed her underwear and replaced it with the bikini.

"I'm so hungry" the woman sighed to her reflection.

Her mouth was dry and her stomach was empty. She felt as if she would be sick but there was nothing there for her to throw up. She tried to moisten her mouth with saliva but there wasn't any. After her shoot she will eat a salad and drink a bottle of water. After that she wouldn't eat until dinner. Today she hasn't eaten anything. Not even her blueberries.

"Regina you hot ass. Hurry up" grace shouts from next to her camera.

The brunette sighed and just stared at her reflection. She closed her eyes and yanked the curtain across. They all looked over at her and grace smirked.

"I'm ready" the brunette says as she struts across the room.

"Well don't you look hot. Come on I'm dying for these photos" grace smirked as she turned to look through her camera.

"I'm coming" the brunette model giggled as she made her way over.

Regina stood in between the camera and a white background. Grace fixes the stand high enough and moved the lens to get Regina in the perfect angle. She then looked back up at the brunette in the leather bikini and gave her a grin.

"Alright. Show me sexy. Remember camera loves you and so do I so show me everything you got"