Chapter 8 - More Than Okay

A/N: THE EXAMS ARE K I L L I N G M E

NO BUT HONESTLY

I WAS SO BUSY THIS WHOLE FUCKING WEEK

MY HEAD HURTS EVERY DAY

I SLEPT FOR LIKE, 3 FUCKING HOURS EACH DAY

AND ATE BARELY NOTHING

BECAUSE I LOST MY APPETITE

/and my parents tried to force me to eat, but did i eat? hell nah\

I LOOK LIKE GENERAL SHITE

AND I'M STILL NOT DONE

THERE'S 3 MORE EXAMS COMING UP NEXT WEEK

AND MAYBE 4 OR 5, IF MY TEACHERS DECIDE TO KILL ME PROPERLY

ARGHHHHHHHHH

BUT

I SAW FANTASTIC BEASTS 5 DAYS AGO

DID I LIKE IT? I DON'T KNOW

IT HAS A LOT OF INACCURATE THINGS

BUT IT WAS INTERESTING

/and zoe kravitz is soooooooo hot\

WHATTT WHO SAID THAT

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

MMMMKAY BYEEEEEE

btw how do you like the new covers

Published: 2018/11/18

Warnings: swearwords, slight mentions of mental illnesses

Draco woke up.

The main thing that his still half-asleep mind could realize, was a warm body curled around him. Draco slowly started opening his eyes, trying to get used to the light, invading the room. Once he spotted a strand of black hair right opposite him, his grey eyes shot open and his heart started beating faster.

"You tensed up" Harry's sleepy voice reached his ears. "What's wrong?"

"Am I still dreaming?" Draco mumbled into Harry's neck. Harry let out a low chuckle and lifted Draco's chin, pulling him closer for a deep and lazy kiss. "Does this seem real enough?" He asked, making Draco smile weakly. Then the smile vanished and Draco sat up, his feet touching the cold ground. Harry had sat up as well, a puzzled expression in his face. "Hey, you're okay?"

"Yeah, I just need to take a shower" Draco shrugged, but stayed on the bed. Harry came closer, wrapped his arms around Draco's neck and pressed the boy's back against his tanned chest. "We need to come back home" He muttered next to Draco's ear. "The others will be worried"

"I'm staying here. For a day or two" Draco stood up, shaking off Harry's hands and telling himself, that he didn't see hurt in Harry's face. He started putting on his pants and trousers and added. "To clean my head a bit"

"Draco, tell me, what's wrong?" Harry came closer to him, his voice sounding concerned. "Why don't you want to come back?

"I already told you that. I need to rest from the people" Draco spoke with a neutral face and voice. "Ask them to not try to find me and not ask any questions when I get back, will you?" He said and walked out of the bedroom, hearing Harry's footsteps behind him.

"You really think that I'm going to let you stay here alone?" Harry quickly grabbed Draco, wrapped his arms strongly around him and chuckled. No matter how much Draco tried to escape Harry's embrace, he was too weak, so he had to give up with an sigh.