" Truth! "

Colby's pov ~

" You idiot. " I giggled, rolling my eyes.

Right now, my life was horrible. It was the worst possible life I could have been given, but when Sam was here. It felt like the world was playing tricks on me, how could I end up best friends with the prettiest, cutest most genuine person of all time?

And then there is me, a skinny, ugly, worthless, useless, freak.

" Colby, Jesus, watch out! " Sam joked, messing about with his controller.

" Ah, no! " I screamed, while a monster killed me in the game.

3 hours later .-

Me and Sam had made a den in the living room, it was filled with fairy lights, pillows and two mattresses from my brother and sisters room.

" Movie ideas? " I said with hopeful eyes, that were secretly filled with tears and images of brutal beating done by my father.
Now, I don't admit this to myself often; mainly because I hate myself for it, although. I am gay.

That explains a lot now, doesn't it?

" Oh, oh! Alex Strangelove. " Sam suggested, lifting my arms up around his neck.

" O- Oh- What's that- What? " Stuttering, I spoke gently. Sam began to smile uncontrollably.

Truth was, I knew exactly what that movie was, I knew every little detail about it and frankly... It's my favorite movie of all time.

Sam will never know that though, he doesn't know much about me. I only met him a week ago because we got put as partners together in Science. But I've been in-love with him for three years.

'Gay' wasn't even a word in my dictionary, it just meant happy. But now I realize ' gay ' does not mean happy, it means sadness and stupidity. I do happen to be gay; girls are strange to me. But I would do anything to not be, sure, people have tired to make me straight but it's not as easy as looking at pictures of men and throwing up. Or being forced to have sex with woman.

" Pleaseeeee can we watch it, it's so good? " Sam begged.

" Of- Of course, yeah. "

4 hours later .-

The movie had finished and we were playing truth or dare, when my whole life basically changed.

" Truth! " I said enthusiastically, not knowing what was about to happen. I smile, waiting on Sam to think of his question.

" Colby, Colby... "

" Y-Yea that's my name? "

" No, haha. Ok... have you ever had a crush on a man before. " He smirked, crossing his fingers.

" Um, celebrity crush? Yeah, Harry styles- " I avoided the question completely as fast as I possibly could.

" Nooooo! An actual human person at our school or something. He's not a human, he's kinda a superstar jeez. " He explained, with wide, beautiful blue, sweet, ocean eyes.

" I have a crush on you... " I mumble, turning my head anyway from him and to my phone, even though it's out of charge.

" Hmmmm? "

" God dammit, I have a crush on you! " I exclaim, shivering frantically.

Sam gives me a cheeky smirk, rolling his eyes at me.
He hates me, of course he hates me, you're a complete faggot, everyone hates you.

" You must be in luck then. "

" W- W- What? " I say on the verge of tears.

Before I can say any other homophobic slurs to myself, his soft lifts press on my mine without consent.
They are pink and soft, the taste of roses and cherry's fill my mouth. I place my hand on the back of his neck while we both deepen the meaningful kiss as much as possible. Opening his mouth, we both continue to kiss each other. My heart warms up and butterflies swarm inside my belly.

Pulling away from the kiss, out lips feel cold, but before anything else Sam says quietly,

" Well you know, I have a crush on you too. "

I giggle before hugging him strongly, placing a small peck on his warm nose.

" I already knew what the movie was, by the way. "

" I could tell, you looked at me as soon as they kissed, and no one would want to miss that. "

" Yeah, yeah. " I gave Samuel one last kiss on the lips before closing my eyes and falling to sleep, maybe my life isn't as bad as I though now that I'm in the situation.
It doesn't matter what people think of me, or who I'm attracted too, because I have Sam and that's all I need in this world.
Speaking of the world, this must be the best 'trick' I've ever received.

>^~~~^<

an: and done! I hope it's good, I actually made this really quickly... but I like it? So, next the story is probably going to be a texting story, but it will be long! (: bye
• Ava.