chapter 13

A/n: pic above is what Jason looks like BTW and sorry for the late update  

Y/N pov

   "Wake up" i heard someone whisper in my ear "5 more minute" i groaned as shift a bit. "5 more minutes my ass" the person said before they push out of bed "hey what was that for" i whined "because i told you too wake up" the person said who turned out to be Hannah. "fine fine i'm a wake" i said as i get up and rubbed my eyes "finally your awake mister growly" she jokingly says i rolled my eyes and nudges her.

    "hey what was that for?" she yelps as she looks at me i huffed "that's for for calling me mister growly" i sighed before going up to Hannah room to get change since i fell asleep on the couch when i went to the stairs i saw Jason and smiled softly before going up and hugging him which shock him "is there something wrong?" he asked as he hugged me back i simply shake my head and let go of him and went up stairs.

Jason pov 

     'that was weird' i thought as Y/N lets go of me and goes upstairs to her room i shrug not thinking much of it and went down stairs to the basement to wake up the black butler cast as i walk down the stairs i could hear Ciel and Alois arguing. I sighed softy before going down the stairs a bit faster to stop them once i got down there i push them away from each other "bloody hell!!!" they yelled at me crossing their arms.

     "OK no arguing in the morning because we don't need to hear that every time we wake up in the morning" i sighed before letting go of them to go wake up the others well beside Sebastian and Claude because there demons and they don't "need" sleep. I go up to the other room door and knocked gently to try to wake them up without actually going inside 5 min later i could hear bard and finny wake up and in the other room i could hear mey-rin wake as well.

     i chuckled a bit and went back upstairs to check on Y/N just in case something happened to her as i got to Hannah room since that's where she was i knock on the door and wait "come in" she says quietly.

Y/N pov

     i hear someone knock on the door "come in" i said quietly and it was Jason who came in the room i smiled as i finish wrapping up my leg "oh hey Y/N i was just coming to check on you is everything OK?" he asks i shrugged slightly as my smile fade "well i guess so". "what is that suppose to mean?" he asked again i huffed "well i'm a bit scared because of a nightmare" i lied Jason nod and sat next to me and hugged me "well everything is going to be OK" he says.

        i nod "um well we should check on the black butler cast" i said smiling again Jason nod as he let go of me and got up and started to walk out of the room and turned to look at me "well are you coming?" he asked "oh no i'm just going to sit here" i jokingly says and got up and walked out of the room as well. as we walk down the hall we could hear the grim reapers talking well mostly grell ranting about how this house should be red not gray "hehe he doesn't stop talking does he" Jason chuckled as we got to the main floor then went down to the basement.

       i giggled a bit "i don't think that he believes in not talking" i said as we finally got to the basement where the "normal" people were once we got in the basement living room i felt someone short like up to my waist type of short hug me from behind i turned around to see Alois. "Alois are you OK?" i asked he simply nod "i'm better now that your here" he mumble "then why don't you let her go" Ciel said crossing his arms as he looked at him "because i don't want to Phantomhive" Alois replied.

      i sighed and removed Alois from me "next ask if you can hug me" i said as i looked at him "OK then can i hug you?" he asked and i simply face palmed "oh my god i can't right now" i said and sat down next to Ciel who seemed to move away a bit but he really couldn't since Sebastian was like right next to him.

Ciel pov

      i chuckled a bit as Y/N walked away from Alois 'seems like she doesn't like him' i thought  before being snapped out of my thoughts because Y/N sat right next to 'me out of all people me' i thought as i tried to move away cause Sebastian was right next to me "damn demon" i muttered. "Ciel are you OK?" Y/N asked a bit worried i just nod and blush slightly 'she as the voice of a angel' i thought again as i moved closer to her "um well thats good to hear then well we should go up and have breakfast" she said and got up and went upstairs.

    i  sighed as i got up as well and went upstairs "what wrong Phantomhive?" Trancy asked smirking as he walked beside me "oh wouldn't you like to know Trancy" i said crossing my arms as i looked at him "yes i would thats why i asked" he said rolling his eyes i shake my head and continue to walk. once upstairs i got tackled hugged by someone and i knew who it was "ohhh Ciel" Elizabeth yelled at the top of her lungs i groan as i tried to move away from her but as i did i could hear someone giggling.

Y/N pov

     As we got upstairs i could literally feel the balance change in the air before hearing Elizabeth scream Ciel name at the top of her lungs as she hugs him like in anime "aw cute" i giggled as Ciel tries to move away from her before feeling someone tap me on the shoulder. i turned around and saw Jason and smiled softly "um hey Y/N can i talk to you alone" he asked a bit nervously i nod a bit before he took my hand and pulled me into a different room so it was just me and him.

    As we walked into the other room Jason sat down on the couch naturally i sat down next to him and looked at him "um so why did you bring me here?" i asked a bit confused he looked and me and didn't say anything before gently placing his hand on my cheek. i shiver a bit as he place his hand on my cheek before his face started moving closer to mine for some reason i started to move closer as well are lips were inches apart.

     Before there was a knock on the door making me move away from him "Y/N are you there" i heard Zander say "um yeah i am" i said as i got up and went to the door and opened it and smiled softly at Zander before leaving the room.

Jason pov

        'damn it' i thought as Y/N left the room "yo Jason what were you and Y/N doing?" he asked crossing his arms "it was nothing" i sighed as i got up and left the room as well 'i'm going to win this damn challenge' i thought as i walked with Zander to the rest of the group.

A/N

       hey it been a while since i updated but i was very busy but anyways i know this chapter was more boring then normal but in the next one there will be more action but question how would you guys like a avengers x reader from a different universe fanfic or a attack on titans x modern reader fanfic please comment your answer well anyways see you later byeeeeeeeeee .

-Cielphantomhive1180