Chapter||4

|Edited November 13, 2018|

Hunter's Pov
707 High school(couldn't think of anything at the moment, sry 🙏) I looked at the windows at the back of the class when a sudden burst of squeals made a whole commotion outside the hallways.
Girl 1: Look! The rumors are true!
Girl 2: I heard he's from France!
Girl 3: I heard he was Latino!
Girl 4: He's soooo hot! I wonder if he has a girlfriend

I got up and looked at the window and there he was. He had dark hair and green eyes. He wasn't that pale, but he was pale. He looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. Tch! I get the feeling that I'm gonna hate this little punk!

Y/N's Pov
I looked up from my desk and saw Pete at the doorway. I bolted and jumped on top of him.
"Yes!!!! Your finally here! I was starting to think that you were gonna ditch school!..." I said as he then hugged me back
"Don't be silly he said." He said as he then looked down at me as his smile lit up the whole room. I then felt a light sting on my cheeks as I then broke off the hug.
* * *

Hunter was gonna have another show at the circus. And as always, I went. But this time. I invited my best friends who were girls, and Pete.

Y/n: Hey! It starts at 6, so we'll meet you inside :)

Pete: Sure! I'm so excited to see your bf preform, plus I haven't been in the circus in agessssss!

Y/n: Let's all have fun and enjoy the show ^^

Pete: Likewise! I'm getting excited 😆

* * *
After we met up with everyone. Everybody was dazzled with all the colors just lighting up the room. The animals came, the performers, singers, and then the trapeze artist. And everything I see the show, it never gets old. Th circus just always amazing me, it always seemed so...magical! That's when we saw Hunter and everyone in the crowd were all going crazy for him! People saying how hot he was, or how very masculine, and handsome, and good looking Hunter is.

That, is true. Good looking, charming, seductive, sexy, flirty, and crazy. He's just an amazing guy. I love how he can be overprotective though.
* * *
After the show ended. We all went backstage as I then saw Hunter and I ran into his arms. His hair was wet. I kissed him on the cheek as he then kissed me back on the lips. "How was the show?" He said as he smiled at me and kissed me on the lips again.
"Amazing as always!" I said as I blushed madly as Hunter chuckled, probably thinking that I'm cute.
He then trailed his hands from my back-down."Your so cute y/n! I can't stand it anymore!" He said as he then kissed me on my neck.
"H-h-hunter! S-stop! Not here ya idiot!" I blushed even more as I tried to shove his face outta the way.

That's when my friends came over, including Pete as he was running towards me. "Y/N!!!!!!!!!" He said as he crashed and landed on top of me.
"O-owww!!! That's hurt!" I said as I was rubbing the back of my head.
"Sorry! Anyway, here's the candy you asked for!" He said so excitedly as he handed the bag over.
I smiled at him as I said "Thanks."

Pete's Pov
I could feel a pair of glaring eyes staring at me. I then turned around to Hunter. Y/N's bf and he just smiled at he sweetly. Pffft! I was worrying for nothing! He's a nice guys who's popular with the ladies. Maybe I'll ask him for some advice later.