His last words, almost inaudible. Immediately after that he turned his sharp gaze towards you.

"Take care of our small brother. He might be stupid sometimes but he's actually the brightest in the heart. Trust him with everything, let him go out by himself sometimes. Teach him how the world works but don't let him forget his reason for existing here or what he actually is."

That was the longest chunks of words you'd heard coming from the boy's mouth. And he looked so wise just, maybe he really was more than two thousands years old.

"Of course, he wouldn't forget his reason, I can't even make him," you mumbled then cleared your throat. "Don't worry. I'll take care of him."

"I'll trust you with that," Yoongi nodded in acknowledgement. Then he got up and let out a loud yawn as he stretched his sweater paws to the sides.

"I'll be going then," he lazily said. Taehyung's eyes bulged out of his sockets. "Didn't you say you'd shop for everyone hyung?!"

A lopsided smirk made it's way onto Yoongi's pale face, eyes sharp and clever. "It wouldn't take me two minutes and more than three dollars to buy them all by myself. So adiós, don't waste my time anymore."

Then poof, he was gone, in plain daylight he was gone!

You quickly moved your head around to all the sides but found no one particularly looking at you. With a relieved sigh and drooped shoulders you looked at Taehyung who was staring ahead with a fazed expression on.

"Your brothers are hella weird, I'm sorry to say this," you sighed.

Taehyung gave one of his brightest toothy smile turning at you. "Weird people are the best people Sarang."

You couldn't but ruffle his blonde silky hair in which he let out a soft giggle. "Of course they are Tae."

***

It was only noon when you and Taehyung had finished your meal at the shopping mall. You brought Taehyung another pair of sneakers he couldn't take his eyes off, practically drooled standing before the glass wall staring at its decoration.

It was God's money, you wouldn't have an excuse not to buy it for him.

So the latter was dancing happily with his shopping bag. Almost close to your home but before you entered the building his eyes fell upon a small figure that was sitting close to an edge, the place you sat with Taehyung before when he got sick and became a six years old.

"It's Jimin!" Blood rushed to Taehyung's face due to the newfound excitement. "I want to go talk to him! But-"

His face fell, expression gloomy all of a sudden. The shopping bag hung on his hands loosely.

"He wouldn't remember me... I had a different body back then."

"You're still the same person inside Tae," you told the boy. "Go talk to him. Make friends with him in this new body. You can do it!"

You cheered for him, remembering all of a sudden the bad softie, yoongi's words.

Trust him, let him go out by himself sometimes, that's what he said. You knew you shouldn't confine Taehyung in your small apartment all the time anyway.

"Should I?" Taehyung licked his dried lips, Adams apple bobbing up and down in anticipation.

"You totally should!" You gave him a light push on the back making him stumble a few steps forward. "I'll be waiting in the apartment. So go talk to him!"

And you left him there turning on your heels. Yeah, you did trust Taehyung, on his ability to make friends too.

It would be a lie if Taehyung told himself that he was calm through the whole situation. His heart was beating loudly in his chest, fists balled by his sides.

Before, he often wondered how his friend was doing. Jimin was his first ever friend, it was the first ever friendship he had ever encountered with someone and felt his heart align that way.

Making him give all that fuzzy feeling, giggly whenever he remembered he had a friend.

But the fact that he couldn't approach Jimin again made his heart hurt. He couldn't, not with this body.

"Hey," he felt bile rising in his throat as he stood close to the smaller one who was looking down on the road. His toes fumbling with the tiny rocks lying close to his feet.

He looked up at Taehyung, eyes glistening and droopy. Face white, sad, lips chapped and hair disheveled.

"Y-you're Sarang noona's boyfriend." His voice was barely audible. Taehyung couldn't apprehend what he was trying to convey as the small boy looked down again, biting on his lower lip hard.

As if tears would fall anytime from those eyes of his. His chubby hands balled into tight fists as he kept his eyes on them.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung frowned, putting a hand on Jimin's slouched shoulder.

He was trembling.

"Kookie hyung will never talk to me again!" Jimin suddenly bursted out, tears falling from his glands uncontrollably making his round cheeks go wet in no time.

"I... I did a really bad thing. He hates me now!" Jimin cried out in his shaky tone.

---
A/n: I don't know what's happening to me maybe it's the medication for my sickness but recently i feel tired all the time seems like i was infected by yoongi's disease from here lmao.

Can you believe i fell asleep twice writing this chapter!? OUT OF NOWHERE!

I could only write one single line yesterday then i suddenly fell asleep haha. This is quite scary my health is in a bad situation overall so i can't tone down on my medicines.

Pray for me bubs ❤ and take care of yourself as well.