"Yeah. I totally meant that," Cartman says, sarcasm going overboard.

"Eric! Who is it?"

"Wendy, Bebe and Red, mom," Cartman says.

"Can we come in?" Wendy asks.

He sighs and lets us in.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine, honey!" His mom yells.

We all look at each other as she starts having a huge coughing fit.

"You sure?" Cartman asks.

"Yes, Eric, I am!" Cartman's mom says back.

He sighs.

"I gotta check. Do not touch anything," he says.

Immediately, Wendy starts looking around, taking hold of a hole in Cartman's words.

"Oh shit," she mutters.

We come to her as she looks into a drawer. It's a slip with times for doctors appointments. They're fairly frequent and have notes like 'We don't have enough money for this'.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" Cartman asks.

"We just saw it," I say, panicked.

"Oh fuck off with that shit," Cartman says.

He takes a breath.

"There, my mom's dying. Is that enough now?" He asks.

"Oh no. We didn't mean to find it," Wendy says.

"If you would stop being nosy and getting up in everyone's business, I could almost believe that you did it by accident," Cartman says.

"I'm so sorry you have to face that," Wendy says, looking down in shame.

"Out, now. I don't give a single fuck about what you meant by coming here, out," Cartman says.

"My mom has cancer, she's dying as well," Wendy admits.

"Are you really trying to get sympathy for me to tell you something? Sure. The extremists from Apostolic Lutheranism are actually wanting to shape our town into a place perfect for them, a place with brainwashed kids and adults, living in a fucking bubble. And we are the last generation before the next, which will be forced into their religion. You can get rid of them by putting them into the next, bigger, town. One where they can't do what they plan here. Not everyone in here is against you. Not even everyone out of them stands for this, many of them are just fine," Cartman says.

He puts his hands into fists.

"Now, leave. And if I hear that one person outside of us has heard about my mother, I will not hesitate to kill your parents and every fucking person you care about until you're begging to die yourselves," Cartman says.

I nod and drag the others outside.

"Good luck, Cartman," I say.

He puts the door to a close behind us. Wendy is the first to cry.

"F-fuck," She lets out loudly.

Bebe and I look at her.

"I just.... I feel so bad for him," Wendy says.

"Don't feel so much empathy, Wendy. He's still an evil bastard," Bebe declares.

"But I still....... what the fuck is wrong with this world? My mom and then his," Wendy says.

"Is everything okay?" Stan asks.

He takes Wendy into a hug.

"Do I need to put him in line?" Kyle asks.

We all shake our heads.

"We got everything we needed," Wendy says.

"I didn't mean that. Why are you crying?" Kyle asks.

"It got pretty scary but.... apparently we just should get them to the next big town? So there are more people than here," Bebe says.

Kyle nods.

"We can do the hippies 2.0 I guess," Stan says.

We nod again.

"Okay then. Wendy. Are you sure everything is okay?" Stan asks.

Wendy nods, wiping away the tear.

"I just-I should spend more time with my mom than I do," Wendy says.

Stan nods.

"Did he talk to you about her?" Clyde asks, trying to sound a little helpful.

"Yeah," Wendy mutters.

I slowly look at Bebe.

"Also, new rule, no LGBTQA," I say.

Token and Kyle immediately jump at these words.

"Fuck," Craig let's put.

"True that," Clyde says.

If these two don't have something going on, I need to make them have something.