2

Sean's POV

I wake up to annoying birds qUaCkInG at me in the morning and sigh. I pack up my things and look at the map.

"It's not that far." I say to myself and start walking. I put my earphones in and a play a random song on. I've never heard it before but I kinda like it.

It has this weird feeling over me like there is something about this song. I just can't put my finger on it.

Well you obviously can't put your finger on it you forgetful idiot

Ay! I remember stuff!

Yea sure..

I shake my head and stop my self conscious arguing with itself and look at the song. It's called "bruises" by Lewis Capaldi.

I keep walking just listening to music then a song comes on. I've made a dance to this song before. I look around and I'm out of site from anyone so I quickly put my stuff down and start dancing.

It was called "die trying" by MICHL.

I finished the danced and sighed happily. I put my bag on and keep walking. Then something hit me. Like a wave of realisation. Realisation of what? I have no clue.

I start to think of the dance. I always have a reason to make a dance when I make one. To learn new skills, different style, for a class...

For a person..

Then I knew it was for a person. But I forgot who. How could I forget?! I made this for someone. Who?! I've tried to remember who I made the dance for, for so long that I didn't realise I was passing the hospital.

I quickly walked back a couple steps and went in. It was an abandoned hospital on the outside, but definitely not in the inside.

I looked around and saw a lady with dark hair. She was a little short. She kinda looked like that girl in the room, but older. Like an older sister, cousin, but not old enough for a mom.

She smiled at me and I walked to her. "Um.. hello. The children's league told me this is where I'll find my friend Kenneth.. kenneth San Jose?" I ask her and she looks and a paper and smiles.

"Yes! He is in 208 down the hall." He says. "Thanks..." I say trying to find I name tag. "Jojo" She says and I give her a thanking smile. "Thanks jojo" I say and walk to the room.

I see him in his bed all stressed out about something. I walk up to him and he looks and me and immediately tried to hide that fact that he was stressed so much 2 seconds ago.

"Brooooo!!!!" He says and I look at him confused. "What's wrong?" I ask him and he looks back at me. "What do you mean what's-." But I cut him off.

"You only say brooooooo when you try to hide something" I say and he nervously chuckles. "I'm not hiding anything!" He says and I shrug it off not believing him.

"Ok now... how's it been?" I ask him and he somehow seems nervous. Then he blurts out something. "Kaycee Caitlin Rice" I widen my eyes and look at him in confusion.

"Who's that?" I ask him chuckling and I see his eyes widen and his smile fade. Then he mumbles some words to himself. "I'm gonna kill her.." then he looks back at me and puts a fake smile on.

"So...." Kenneth Starts...

Sorry this is so bad. Ugh