十四 fourteen°

Magsimula sa umpisa

A few seconds later and it cracks open, the man himself standing in front of him, messy haired yet he's wide awake and Jimin knows why. They both can't sleep, not tonight. Jimin stares at him in awe, he is the only man Jimin can ever love. No matter how tough things get or their circumstances. There were men that talked a better game, that spoke like angels, but Yoongi walked his talk and in that there was something that Jimin admired so much and loved.

The captain's lips twitch into a small smile, opening the door to let the siren in. Jimin steps in and without a word they both understand that he just wants to be close right now, have him in his arms. Except Jimin feels something deep inside, he wants more, he wants all of yoongi. He thinks that Yoongi feels the same, the way he looks the siren up and down because their relationship is even more, it's love and adoration, but there's something, tension and lust that they crave for one another that wasn't something they thought of in the first place.

Jimin is a creature who uses pirate's lust for his own gain, never had he done something out of lust and love. It was for his own needs but this, them, both of them together there was a mutual gain of love and respect for one another that wasn't to fulfill his hunger.

In the room that is twilight, the captain stands close enough for him to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around him and in one gentle tug they're pressed up against each other. He grabs him by the waist, pulling him close against his chest. His hand gently glides through jimin's hair, Jimin humming in response. Yoongi looks at him in a way he has never looked at anyone before. Jimin has seen so many sides of yoongi yet he's in love with all of him.

yoongi's eyes were candles, flickering with a spark of passion, fire and desire. As a small but teasing smile crept upon his face, goosebumps lined jimin's skin, not the kind that one gets in the cold, but the kind one gets when nothing else matters except right here, right now.

Yoongi grazes his lips against jimin's neck. Jimin's eyes flutter closed, tilting his head back so Yoongi can gain more access to his neck. "Have you ever... done this before, I mean kissing of course but sex, I mean you have a tail a-and I don't know the anatomy—" Yoongi says, embarrassed and nervous. Another side that Jimin falls for. How cute was the captain, the candle lit room illuminating his red cheeks and nose from embarrassment.

"Do you think I have a gnome down there or something?" Jimin giggles in amusement.

"No, I just, how do sirens uh..."

Jimin giggles into yoongi's chest as he hides his face in it, "love, we do this pack thing where we... it's a part, like all of us just get together but that's a story for another time," Jimin smiles before his hands move to cup yoongi's cheeks, his thumb tracing the outline of his lips.

"Trust me, I know what I'm getting myself into," Jimin says, holding yoongi's head in his hands and pulling him into a fiery and passionate kiss. Yoongi kisses back instantly, hands tracing every inch of Jimin's body, feeling ever crevasse and each line of his beautiful physique. Yoongi walks Jimin backwards to the bed, lifting him up and placing him gently onto the comfortable mattress. The captain takes his time to admire the beautiful work of art, sprawled out on the bed, his pink hair falling into his eyes, red lips plump and bruised from their constant kissing, his legs wrapping around his waist.

His hands venture over jimin's curved body, exploring. They stare at each other deep into their eyes, full of wonder and love, curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated. Yoongi leans in and softly kisses down jimin's neck, the siren whimpering in anticipation as he works his way back to his smooth lips. Jimin rolls him over and lies on top of him, never breaking the kiss before he runs his lips up the captain's neck and then a loving and intense kiss back on his lips. Yoongi's hands grab at jimin's tunic, lifting it up and over his head, letting it fall onto the bed beside them.