Chapter 14

Yun Hee's POV

The ringing of my phone interrupted my sleep. I groan from the annoying tone of my phone. 'Who on earth is calling me in the middle of the night?!' I complain in my brain. I pick up the phone without seeing the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer in my sleepy voice.

"Yun Hee! It is me Jungkook. Jin Hyung got into an accident and he is in the hospital now" the person on the other end talk in a speed of light. Hearing what he said jolt me up from my bed.

"WHAT!? Which hospital are you at?" I kind of shriek hearing the two words Jin and hospital. Worried took over me.

"He is at Seoul National University Hospital" I ended the call and rush out of my house taking my car keys.

I am now sitting inside Jin's room. Looking at his unconscious self makes me feel so bad. Jungkook told me that he was in a terrible accident and receive a few internal injuries.

-------

It has been a week and Jin is still in his coma. His condition is getting better. I stayed at the hospital all this while and even skip school to look after him.

"Oppa, please wake up soon... I miss you. I have been saying this for the whole week. Please wake up soon Oppa" I caress the back of his hand. The doctor said that he can hear me and maybe he would wake up soon.
I drifted off to dreamland while holding his hand.

I suddenly felt something moving and jolt up from my sleep. I quickly called the doctor stating that Jin has woken up. I feel kind of relieved knowing that he is fine after the doctor checks upon him.

'Why am I nervous about going into his room now?' my stomach was jumping making me feel unwell. I slowly step into the room seeing Jin looking outside of the window. I walk slowly to his bedside.

"Yun Hee..." he turns when he heard my breathing. I was breathing heavily due to my nervousness. I feel kind of bad knowing he got into the accident because of me.

"I'm sorry" I speak in an inaudible voice but loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey, you are not at fault. I should be the one saying sorry for being selfish and thinking about myself and not caring about your feelings. Don't be sorry alright?" he denied my apology while patting the small space beside him. I sat down beside him and he took my hand.

"No Oppa, I am sorry for making you mad. It is my fault too for only thinking about myself and wanting to keep our past relationship a secret. I am sorry" I look down and said the last sentence in a low tone.

"Jagi, what do you mean by our past relationship? I know I let you go at that time but I want you to be mine again and I promise you that I will respect your decision if you want to keep it a secret again. Would you be mine again?"

I am speechless. Whatever he said take me aback.

"Yes... But this time lets not keep it a secret again Oppa. I want them to know about us"

"I love you, Yun Hee ah. You know I can't live without you and even in my coma, you are still in my mind. Don't you get tired running around in my mind?" I chuckled at his last sentence. Seriously he still has the energy to say that.

"I love you too Oppa!" I want to hug him but I am afraid I hurt him. He suddenly hugs me, I smiled like an idiot while snuggling into his chest. I miss his hugs. A week is so long. He leans down and gives a peck on my forehead.

He continued pecking me on my forehead till my nose. He leans forward for my lips. He is so close that I could feel his breath. Our lips are just a few centimetres away. He keeps on leaning in and I close my eyes. I could feel his full lips on mine. The kiss is gentle but full of love. There goes my first kiss but I don't regret it. It was a first kiss that every girl dream of.

We broke the kiss when we heard the door creak open. It was just the doctor.

"Mr Kim, you are getting better but I would still want to keep you under observation for another two days. Here is your prescription for medicines. I hope you are having a good rest" the doctor said giving an envelope which I assume is the prescription. He gave me a glance while smiling and he walks out. I guess he saw the kiss but who cares.

As soon as the doctor left, Jin gives me a sudden peck on my lips. I smile from ear to ear and my cheeks are having many shades of pink right now.

"I love you, Babe"

"I love you too Oppa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Sorry for the sh*tty chapter. The kissing part is just bad. Pardon me for that. It is a short chapter since I am saving it for the last chapter. The next chapter is the last one already...

Also, thank you for getting this FF to 200 reads! Really appreciate all of you who read it :)

Please excuse any errors made in this chapter :(