Chapter 7

Yun Hee's POV

I regained my consciousness. I was shivering of fear. My hands and legs were tied up to a chair and my mouth was taped. I couldn't think straight and I struggled to get free.

"You are finally awake babygirl. Babygirl I miss you, how have you been?" a man wearing a black outfit from head to toe and even wearing a mask came towards me. I could only see his eyes and his darting gaze send shivers down my spine.

I tried to talk but no words are coming out since my mouth was taped. I am scared to death. I swear I have never seen this horrifying guy before.

"What is it babygirl? Don't worry your boyfriend is coming to save you" he caresses my cheeks but I move my head away and struggled.

'Boyfriend? Since when do I have a boyfriend? Who is he referring to?' I started to question myself. I keep on struggling.

"CAN YOU STOP STRUGGLING!" the man shouted and brought out a gun from behind him.

"Stop struggling or I will kill you" he shoots twice to the ceiling. Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

Jin's pov

"YUN HEE!" I started to panic after hearing gunshots. I just hope that Yun Hee is fine. I need to find the room that she is in.

"Where are you!" I keep on shouting and finally I hear muffled voices coming from a room. I was about to enter when someone stopped me.

"Hyung, are you sure it is safe?" Jungkook came out of nowhere.

"I have no choice Jungkook ah. Yun Hee's life is in danger. She needs me now. I am the only one that can save her now" I replied. I am pretty sure Jungkook could see the worry in my eyes.

"Jungkook will you help me?"

"Sure, what is it that you need help Hyung?"

"Wait for me in the car and please contact Yun Hee's twin brother and inform him about this. Inform Jin Ae about Yun Hee too. I will be out after saving Yun Hee"

With that, I took a deep breath and barged into the room

Yun Hee's POV

Someone suddenly barged into the room. When I look up it was Jin. For the very first time, I was glad that he came.

"Oh, finally your boyfriend is here!"

"Release her you scumbag" Jin growled at the man. I was still struggling and it was a very bad idea. The man came up to me and grab me while holding up a gun towards my head. I was crying continuously. Jin was definitely worried since it was written all over his face.

"Pass me the bag you're holding and I will give her to you" the man growled. Jin step forward and put the case that he is holding down. The man pushed me and I stumbled as my legs are weak, luckily Jin manages to me. Jin was about to pull me to escape but my legs are hurting so badly that I couldn't walk fast.

"Where do you think you are going?" the man suddenly called. I turned and the man opened his mask revealing himself. To my surprise, it was my ex-boyfriend, Minho. I hated him since the first day I knew him. He abused me when I was still his girlfriend.

'How is he still alive?' I thought to myself. I was pretty sure he was dead in front of my eyes.

Flashback

"Leave me alone you jerk!" I tried to pull my wrist away from his grip.

"You are mine only babygirl and I will never leave you. I love you so much and I promise I won't hurt you anymore" Minho pleaded me but I am too afraid to believe his words.

I was determined to hurt him now or even better killed him. He was obsessed with me. I took a deep breath and abruptly pulled my wrist away from him. He stumbled and ended up falling off the stairs. He rolled down and his head was bleeding. I ran off.

Back to reality

"Are you surprise to see me babygirl?" he smirked while asking. I stood there still not knowing how to react. I am still in shock that he is still alive.

"Yun Hee, you know him?" Jin whispered in my ears. I got back from my deep thoughts and lightly nodded my head.

"What do you want from me?" I said between gritted teeth.

"I just want my girl back. That boy beside you doesn't deserve you. You are mine baby"

"We are long over Minho. Stop calling me baby because I will never be yours again"

"You scumbag stop holding my girl! She is mine and only mine!" Minho shouted while pointing to Jin.

"He has the rights to hold me whenever and where ever he wants!" I defended. I don't know what caught up with me but I wanted to defend Jin this time. When I finally realise that his fingers interlock with mine and he was hugging me, my heart started to beat very fast.

What is happening to me? Why am I like this at this moment?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hello! I definitely didn't unpublished this book because I just can't stop writing more. It has become a hobby of mine to write. Yes I know I will not have many/any readers for this but it won't stop me from writing. I will still continue writing and publish more chapters for this book and to those that read this, I would like to say thank you. After a few months I am publishing this chapter and also within those months I actually came up with another idea for a new book but I am not sure if I would publish it. It all depends on this book. This book will come to an end soon and I plan to have the last chapter as chapter 10. It is a short book but I hope it is nice.

I apologise for any grammatical or typo errors.