𝘼 𝙐 𝙏 𝙃 𝙊 𝙍 '𝙎 𝙉 𝙊 𝙏 𝙀

Ok....
What I am about to post is sad, and I'm sorry for the following news but I just had to let it you all know.
For all of my fellow readers and barely any followers who have read this book or whatever it is I'm truly sorry, but I'm ending the book. I started writing it when I had a huge obsession over Spiderman and I didn't plan anything out, all I knew was that they were going to be some big parts in the story and I didn't think about how hard it was going to be write.

The thing about writing fanfiction's is you have to have a love for the character in it has to last; in this case my love for Spiderman has died down. I still really love him, but I'm not nearly as obsessed as I was a couple months ago. I had plans for this book and I'm sorry for those of you who did enjoy it, though it is very cringy, very cheesy, and could use many improvements. I have been on a writers block for this book and that's why I did not update nearly as fast. I would be forcing myself to write and it was not necessarily how I wanted it to turn out. I've also read other books and I've had inspiration to write different things and that requires more focus; I cannot write two books at once.

If any of you are still interested in me at all I will be starting a teen fiction with one of my very good friends, and it will be a murder/drug esk story. Once again, I'm truly sorry about this, but Spider of My Eye is not going anywhere. Thank you luvs.

Xoxo,
Ava