Chapter 1

Copyright ©kenzie997 2015

Warning: There will be swearing. Lots of it, and there will be a few explicit scenes here and there but I don't go into full detail

Chapter dedicated to bklusek for being an amazing friend and co-writer for this whole story.

Unedited- PLEASE feel free and comment my mistakes so I can fix them.

~Adrian POV~

"Come on!" Zac yells, "Your being a wimp!" I groan and stand up again, Zac stands in a stance with his arms up by his face. I bring my arms to my face slowly, I can feel my muscles burning and my body just wanting to sit down and rest.

'Can we please rest, I'm pooped!' My wolf mumbles.

'No! Just lend me some of your strength and once we pumble him we can leave.' I sternly tell her.

'Heck no! I'm not wearing myself out more, your on your own sucker!' She sneers and I can't feel her presence anymore, meaning she blocked herself from me. Well gee, I have the most trustworthy wolf.

Zac walks up to me and throws a punch at my head, which I block. "Good," He says. He throws another punch to my stomach and I block it. "See, you can fight!"

"Shut up!" I hiss through gritted teeth.

"Oh come on, pipsqueak," He taunts while grinning. He knows I hate that nickname. I let a growl rip through my teeth and charge at him, he clearly wasn't expecting it because when I make contact with him we both go flying.

He cushions my fall while I quickly sit up and punch him in the jaw, then the nose, hearing a satisfying crunch.

Knowing I broke his nose I get off of him and take a couple steps back.

"What the hell Adrian?! You broke my nose!" Zac yells.

"Well call me pipsqueak again and see what else happens," I threaten. He puts his hands in the air defensively.

"Oh calm down you baby, I'm not going to hurt your precious face again. Although I should rearrange some of your features, maybe you can finally find your mate if I do," I look down at him while grinning.

"You better shut up Adrian," He mutters.

"Well I would love to stick around and hang out with you but I have so much better things to do," I say in a playful, bored tone.

Zac smirks, "Yeah right, nothing's better than me," I let out a laugh,

"Yeah, sure,"

I turn around and start walking to the house, "Hey, where are you going?" he asks.

"I told you, I have better things to do!" I shout as I start to run to the house.

I'm almost to the house when a familiar scent hits me, Colton, my other older brother. I can tell that he's not in his human form, mainly because I can hear his paws hitting the ground as he runs towards me. Once he comes through the trees and up to me he drops something at my feet and a wolfy grin spreads across his mouth. I look down and see that he caught a rabbit.