You hung out

Hey guys Jineka here and here is another team crafted chapter I hope you enjoy.

Skydoesminecraft:

You were sitting on your couch, just reading a book when, you heard a knock on the door. When, you opened it you saw Sky there. "Hey (y/n)!" Sky said. "Hey Sky!" You said, hugging him. You swore you saw him blush but, you brushed it off. "What's up?" Sky asked. "Nothing, just reading..." You said as, you hold up (f/b). "Er...Cool! Want to hear some jokes ?" Sky asked. "Sure..." You said as. You and Sky hung out all day while telling each other jokes.

Deadlox:

You and Ty have been getting really close, he basically your new bestie! You have a small crush on him but, you know you don't have a chance with him (or do you DUN DUN DUN!) "(y/n) are ok?" You turned around to see Ty looking at you. "Yeah, just dozed off..." You said. "Okay then...Wanna listen to music?" Ty asked. "Sure! Why not?" You said smiling. You two spent the rest of the day listening to his music.

Minecraft Universe:

You and Jason were watching the stars when, you asked. "Jason your a space expert what, are stars made of?" He smiled then, explained, "Well a start is a massive, luminous sphere of plasma held together by it's own gravity. For at least a portion of it's life, a star shines due to thermonuclear fusion of hydrogen into helium in the core, releasing energy that traverses the stars interior and radiates into outer space. Once the hydrogen in the core of the stars nearly exhausted, almost all naturally occurring elements helium are created by stellar nucleoynthesis  during the stars lifetime and, for some by supernova nucleosynthesis when it explodes. Never the end of it's life , a star can also contain degenerate muter~" "Okay, okay, I just asked why, they are made of, not their life story!" You interrupted. "It's basically a big ball of hot gas then." He said, rolling is eyes under is helmet. "Thank you Jason."You said, "Uh, Er, No problem (y/n)!" He said, blushing under is helmet. You two just sat there the rest of the night watching the stars.

TheBajanCanadian:

You and Mitch were hunting for animals together, Mitch was telling you stories about him and his friends playing Hunger Games. "Then, I killed the last guy, and claiming my victory!" He said, finished one of his many stories. "Whoa, I can't believe your good at PVP!" You said in awe. "Thanks (y/n)." Mitch said, a slight pink tint on his check. Then, you heard a moan, "What was that?!" Mitch whispered. "I don't know but, get your sword out, we might need it..." You whispered back. You walked slowly towards the moan, witch turned out to be a crowed of zombies. You both started killing them, still talking to each other. you finally killed all the zombies after a while. "That was fun..." Mitch said, sighing. "yea  it was." You said, giggling.

ASFJerome:

You and Jerome from tree to tree, just hanging out. At one point, you both landed on a branch directly across from each other, catching your breath. "You hungry Jerome?" You asked. holding up a steak for Jerome. "Yes please!" Jerome said, smiling. You gave him a steak and you got your your own piece and started eating. "I'm glad that we're friends!" Jerome said, looking you. You smiled back. "Yeah, I'm glad were friends too..." (Sorry it's short!)

HuskyMudkipz:

You and Husky were hanging out at the beach swimming. "Hey (y/n)! Guess what I got!" Husky said. "I don't know, the ability to go underwater and not come up for long periods of time?" You said. "Well yes but, I  also got these!" He said, holding up a bucket full of water balloons. "WATER BALLOON FIGHT!" You shouted, grabbing a water balloon and throwing it at Husky. "No fair!"He shouted, grabbing another water balloon. you both kept throwing water balloons at each other until you ran out, best day ever 

SSundee:

You and Ian were both training, just hanging out. Ian knocked you over and you hurt your leg. "Shoot!" You shouted, rubbing your leg. "Oh my Notch! You okay (y/n)?!" Ian said, helping you up. "I'm fine...Just hurt my leg!" You replied. "Is there anything I can get you?" He asked, still worried. "I'm fine! Let's just get back to training!" You said, giggling. As you stood up, almost tripped but, Ian was there to catch you. "Come on let's just relax for a while!" Ian said. You two spent the rest of the day relaxing.