“Ryan. Michael. This is One Direction and that’s Ashton Knight. Ashton’s a huge fan of yours. Even after all of our protests.” Paul tells the boys calmly and they both smile.

                “Want to meet some of the others?” Michael asks and I nod faintly.

                “Who would you like to meet?” Ryan raises an eyebrow and I almost faint.

                “Missy Franklin and the Fab Five. I’m huge fans of them.” I whisper and Harry snorts, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Niall squeezes my hand.

                “At least you’re not acting like me when I met Justin Bieber.” Niall mutters in my ear, making me laugh.

                “We’ll go get them.” Michael assures me and they’re off. Both boys disappear and I look at One Direction and Paul, my eyes huge. I was going to meet Missy Franklin and the Fab Five.

                “You’re totally freaking out.” Zayn chirps, laughing. Paul nods and so does Louis.

                “I’M MEETING AMERICAN PEOPLE!” I squeal, hopping up and down.

                “Traitor.” Harry whispers teasingly.

                “I am not!” I protest, roll my eyes. “I just follow them more!”

                “Sure.” Zayn winks, making me laugh. But my attention is turned to the eight people coming back over to us. We were in one of the big lunchrooms that the Olympic Village had. And sure enough, the Fab Five, Missy Franklin, Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte were coming over to us.

                “Hi!” Gabby Douglas chirps and I resist the urge to fangirl. Aly Raisman, Jordyn Wieber, McKayla Maroney and Kyla Ross stood beside her. Don’t fangirl, Ashton. Don’t fangirl. Don’t fangirl.

                “I’m a huge-ge fan.” I stutter out and Jordyn smiles.

                “Thanks. It means a lot. Since your British.” Jordyn laughs.

                “How do you know I’m British?” I ask dumbfounded.

                “Your accent.” Kyla smirks, making me blush.

                “You’re pretty.” Missy Franklin smiles and I have the sudden urge to hug her. So, I do.

*

*

                “Tom Daley time?” I squeal, raising an eyebrow. The Americans had just left.

                “Let’s go.” Louis laughs, grabbing my wrist and leading me around the Olympic Village in search for the British diver that was sexy.

                That slightest touch from Louis makes me jump. It makes my whole body just have butterflies.

                And I know right then that I truly do love Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Now, just to figure out my feelings about Liam.

                You can’t love more than one person? Or can you?

 Sorry that it's short!

It's also kinda pointless.

But, I put in some famous Olympic Americans.

Wanna know how much power it took me to NOT mention Lance Brooks?

Damn.

Anywho, I know when this gets posted that it will be WAYY past the Olympics being over but, I wrote this on the 14th and I really just wanted to have the Olympics in there(:

And you know what sucks? I haven't been able to find Wings on iTunes! I live in the USA-Is it just me or did it not get released in the USA? If it didn't, I'll scream bloody murder for saving my money THIS long. Sigh...

15 comments & 15 votes

Louiston or Liash?