[6]: Let's have fun...

*

-

Once Bullied

-

*

CHARLIE'S POV

__________________

Summer isn't her self anymore. she's evil and demanding. let's start with how she barged into me and my wife's room. I think we're going to put her up in a juvenile detention center if it's the best, so I can be safe in my own house speaking of the devil here she comes.

"HEY BITCHES".

She had a nasty sadistic smile on her face that made me shiver with disgust.

"We don't use that kind of language in here summer". I spat her name with so much shame how can she be my daughter where did everything go wrong.

"Well I clearly don't give any fucks right now Charlie, so shut that mouth of yours" she rolled her eyes looking through the fridge.

"Theres nothing in this fridge go shopping" she whined slamming the fridge door walking to me.

"can you buy me a bag of cotton candy and soda" I put a scowl on my face shaking my head getting up, taking my coffee with me.

"No" I bluntly said.

"Fuck you Charlie" summer said, she picked up my empty plate throwing it at me, I ducked just in time because if i didn't my head would of been off my neck.

"WHAT THE HELL SUMMER".

"What, come on old man let's have some fun" she said with a sheepishly smile.

"You. Are. Crazy, get help now summer you're going to need it". She laughed santanicly while I just ignored her walking to the living room. I turned on the television turning on animal planet.

"So" Summer saying popping out of no where. I jumped up in fear breathing heavily. she shrugged her shoulders plopping next to me snatching the remote from my hand, I got up not wanting to be near her any longer.

"I'm going out so don't wait up".

"oh please old man I won't".

SUMMER'S POV 
______________

I got an awesome idea, as soon as Charlie leaves I can throw a big ass party and no one will stop me while doing so. I got up collecting things I need for the party I grabbed my phone texting Leo and Aiden telling them to text whoever they want to me to my party. I set the time at 8:45 don't want it to be to early.

"I'm leaving summer don't let anyone in here except carter". Charlie slammed the door locking it behind him. I rolled my eyes, I told Leo to get all types of soda, booze and chips so we can snack on something. for Aiden I told him to get lights and a D.J so we can get down on the floor.

I pushed the couches back and coffee table back to the side. I got out big bowls for the chips and plastic cups and it's not red they're blue so ha, I herd the doorbell ring going towards the door opening it I let Leo in with all the drinks and chips he had extra stuff with him but I didn't know what it was.