#02 ; p.kimpembe EN

This one is for Celius aka the loml even tho she will never see it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

PRESNEL SIGHED, looking at the clock. His friends were late.

They were always late, anyway. But today, they had an excuse. It had snowed all night, and the streets were covered in white. It was pretty, but not really convenient. Training was canceled, so some of them decided to meet at Presnel to spend some time together.

Julian texted him to let him know that they will be there in 10, and Presnel warned him that there was ice outside is house, and that they had to be careful. They couldn't play football today, but they still needed their legs.

Fifteen minutes later, he heard knocks on his door, and he frowned when he opened the door and saw that Julian was the only one wearing a jacket.

"Uh, guys, in case you didn't notice, it's cold outside," Presnel said, and Christopher laughed.

"We have heat in the car."

"In the car? You mean in my car, because I can drive," Layvin corrected, and Kylian shook his head.

They ended up on the couch, playing FIFA and cards at the same time.

"You cheated!" Kylian crossed his arms, and Christopher shook his head.

"No, I didn't. I am just better than you."

"You're not! Julian, who's better between the two of us?"

Julian looked at the two of them, trying to find something nice to say. He didn't want one of them to be sad or anything.

Fortunately, he did not have time to answer, because they heard a big noise.

"Is there a ghost upstairs?!" Layvin asked seriously, and Kylian shook his head.

"It was outside."

"How do you know?"

"Trust me, it was outside."

Presnel frowned and walked to his door. He opened it and blinked several times when he saw someone laying on the ground.

"Hey! You okay?" he almost run to see the person, and the girl nodded, sitting down.

"It's okay. The ice needed a hug."

Presnel burst out laughing.

"Did your head touch the ground?"

"No, no, I'm naturally funny."

"Can you get up?" he asked, and he gave her a hand. She took it and got up, trying not to fall again. "How do you feel? Are you lightheaded? Where were you going anyway?"

"I'm fine. I was going to the bakery and wow, I didn't know you lived here."

"Okay, you know what? Come in, I have croissants, and that way I can make sure that you are fine and that I don't need to take you to the hospital."

"But I wanted a pain a chocolat..."
Presnel crossed his arms, and she smiled.

"I'm kidding. Of course I want to come into Presnel Kimpembe's house. It's better than food."

"What's your name?"

"Célia."

"Okay, Célia, at least you remember your name. I'm Presnel and I have to warm you that Layvin, Kylian and Christopher are here."

"More PSG players?! I love ice. Hi guys!" she entered the house without waiting for him, and he shook his head, following her. "Mbappé, I have your l'Équipe de France jersey! Why am I not wearing it, you would have signed it!"

"Guys, meet Célia, she felt outside my house, do you think that I should take her to the hospital?" Presnel asked, and they all looked at her.

"Did your head hit the ice?" asked Layvin very professionally, and Célia sighed.

"No. Can I have a croissant now?"

"Give her the croissant, it will distract her," Kylian shrugged, and Presnel started to walk to the kitchen, but Célia followed her.

"Your house is so pretty. I wish I was rich. And I wish you had pain au chocolat."

"I can put Nutella in in if you want to."
"Okay, first question: why do you have Nutella? Aren't you a football player?"
"It was two questions."

"Third question: why are you doing that? I told you I was fine. It was just cold."

"Because I feel guilty. You felt outside my house."

"I'm torn between 'wow, football players have feelings' and 'you feel guilty because you are a sort of God controlling the weather.'"

"I'll just take the compliment of you saying that I am a God."

"I like Christo more than you."

Presnel looked at her, shocked.

"What did you just say?"

"That I like...hippos more than you."

"Hippos," he repeated, an eyebrow raised, and she nodded.

"Yes. Can I have my croissant now? You know, I like being here, but I kinda have to go back home."

He nodded and gave her her croissant. She ate it in a few seconds before leaving to say goodbye to the guys that were still playing--and yelling at each other.

"Well, bye Presnel," she said, opening the door, but he put his hand on her shoulder "What?"

"Uh...be careful. With the ice."

"I will," she nodded, but he didn't take his hand away, "What else?"

"Nothing," he said after a few seconds, letting her go.

"I pass by every afternoon, so maybe we'll see each other again," she shrugged and left the house.

"She may be insane but she is more confident than you," Kylian said. "And that's a first."

🎄 tomorrow: a football player from Bayern Munich 🎄

CHRISTMAS FOOTBALL OS ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें