Chapter Two

Y/N POV
"Well.. well what do we have here". A stoic voice answered. I looked to were I heard the voice and saw a short man with steel grey eyes, you could tell he's seen a lot within those eyes lies many secrets. He had black hair styled in an undercut 'he looks kind of handsome' I thought but quickly pushed away that thought.
"Let me go!" I said as a squirmed around the net.
"Not a chance" he replied bluntly 'why you little-' I was cut off by my own thoughts, when I was soon tossed to the ground with a thud.
"Ouch" I cry out 'they don't need to treat me so roughly' the net still surrounded me I also had the ring in my hand.
"Tch" the man sounded annoyed "what do you want, why can't I be free... why can't you just jus-"
"Because you seem to be valuable" he replied
"Valuable, excuse me shorty but I'm no price and to that I am no object" I answered back sounding annoyed 'I can't end up like mother but who knows what happened to her' thoughts surrounded my head but was soon interrupted by a loud woman it appeared that she was wearing glasses I think that's what the land creatures call them.
"LEVI~ I heard you had lost your ring, lucky for you I made thi—"she cut herself off and started starring at me I could see a scary for me but excited glint in her eyes "ahhh~ what is this we have here I have only read them in myths,could it be your a mermaid, so exiting" I gave her the no shit Sherlock look as I glared, she soon started to quickly walk over to me and kneeled down the woman then started to poke at my (T/C) tail "hey s-stop it t-tickles." I cried out but she wouldn't 'this is not funny help' I plead in my head
"Hanji" the shorty now known as Levi sternly called her name to stop.

"What I have never seen a being with a tail before let alone a mermaid" she said calmly
"Just get the net off her, we need to get a better look of what we have on our hands... Eren, Armin" he shouted as two young looking boys came out they looked quite scared if I say so my self. One of the boys had dark brown hair with the prettiest turquoise coloured eyes the other had longish shortish blonde hair with sky blue eyes they to looked handsome but I don't think the look as good as this Levi person ' Wait WHAT' I shook the thought as I heard him say. " cut the net that's around this brat with a tail."
"hey who are you calling me brat? I look the same age as you.. Shorty" I say as I rudely stick out my tongue
"Tch" he soon stomped over knelt down and grabbed my face tightly not to mention quite roughly at that "call me that again brat and I will end you or should sell I you off to others, I'm sure I could get a lot of money made just off of you." He said sternly I could tell he was serious it kind of scared me but I didn't show my fear. He backed away and let the boys Eren and Armin cut away at the net that hung over me.

Once the top half of me was free I started to stretch my arms but I accidentally hit Eren in the face "Ack" he winced
"Oops I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I said timidly. He held his nose and gave a thumbs up to signal that he was ok I just smiled sweetly he blushed and he then went back the the net
"Oi' stop being so friendly towards THAT creature." Levi said as if he was annoyed 'was that a hint of jealousy I wonder anyway'
"I do have a name you know" I huffed "And it's (Y/N), not creature and Not brat" I crossed my arms in annoyance
"Tch, whatever" he responded and turned on his heal and walked away "I'm off to do some paperwork, if anything happens the that brat report back to me"
"Ooo someone likes the tail girl" four eyes also known as hanji cooed, a tick mark was clearly shown on Levi's head as he soon came over and flicked glasses on the forehead "Stop that, I would never like that brat with a tail" his face didn't show any emotion, once he said that he left to his quarters

I turn to see if I have been freed but the two boys hadn't finished yet so I just looked at the blue sky. I soon felt a pain half way down my (T/C) tail.
"Ouch, that hurt" I say as I look to the young boys.
"I'm s-sorry I didn't mean t-to" I looked at the blonde then back at my tail. The cut was quite deep and blood stated to seep out my eyes soon widen 'shit' we were engulfed in a bright white light which soon subsided and everyone had their mouth a gape gasping..

How did you like this chapter was it better.. hehe I hope so anyway I will try to upload the next as quickly as possible so sit tight and be patient 😊✨
I have mocks at the moment but I will get the next chapter out soon😉