welcome home

(Maki's pov)

I look at Maya and Maya nodded. I then look at a worried reiji. I sighed and said, "well our decision is... That we'll take your offer." Reiji eyes widened along with Subaru. Dad smile and said, "excellent choice." I  sighed and looked at reiji. Reiji look away from me.

(Yui's pov)

I was behind the sakamakis and I thought to myself, 't-this is it yui, you can go to Maki and tell him that you'll be his queen of the kingdom along with him!' I giggle and heard Lucifer spoke, "well then, Maya and Maki it's time to choose a lover." Maki nodded and before he can talk I ran up to him and shouted, "I-I'LL BE YOUR QUEEN!!" Maki look at me and said, "bitch, I'm not fucking picking your slutty ass self as my lover." My eyes widened as he said that. Maki look at reiji-san and teleported behind him and wrap his arms around him. Maki spoke, "your my lover and I love  you." Reiji-san blushed madly causing me to get angry. I stomp back to shu and hold his arm.

(Maya's pov)

Maki already chosen his and now it's my turn. I turn to shu who was smiling at me. I smiled back as shu gently grab both my hands and said, "Maya, I'm terribly sorry for what I did to you and choose yui over you, I'm really truly sorry will you take me back?" I spoke, "aww shu, that was so nice of you to say that." Shu said, "so, you'll take me back?" I look at Subaru who had a sad face on his face. I look back at shu and started to burn his hands and he yelled in pain, "AGHHH OW!!" I smiled again and said, "like in hell I would take back a deadbeat ex lover who broke my heart.'' shu quickly pull his hand away look at his burned hand. I walk to Subaru and hug him. "This is my lover and I love him." Subaru hug me back. Father look at us and spoke, "I knew you will pick a good lover." I giggle and felt Subaru pick me up. Father smiled and said, "shu sakamaki, I don't get why karl have a lazyass son like you." Shu look down and yui try to hug him but he push her away from him. Ayato spoke, "wait a minute, you know our father!?!" Father nodded and said, "yes, he's a good friend of mine." Maki lift up an eyebrow and said, "what do you mean by a 'good friend' hm?" I look at father and waiting for answer.

(Lucifer's pov)

I sweat dropped and said, "well, it's nothing serious alright? Anyway are you ready to go home?" Maki eyes widened and shouted, "WAIT RIGHT NOW?!" I nodded and made a portal to hell. I turn to them and said, "anything you want to say to them before we leave?" Maya nodded and turn to the four sakamakis and the two girls and said, "Hannah, ayato, I want to wish you two the best of luck." Hannah and ayato smiled and hold each other hands. Maki look at the two triplets and Said, "whatever you two do, don't do nothing stupid or you two will get killed." They both nodded and Maya turn to yui and shu. She smile at them and said, "I hope you won't be a deadbeat dad when poptart gives birth to your baby shu." Yui and shu both flinched after what Maya said. I walk in the portal then Maya and Subaru then Maki and reiji. I look back and saw the four sakamakis looking this way and yui glaring at the portal. I tched and said, "I hope you have a miscarriage miss komori."  Her I eyes widened and I look at Hannah and said, "I wish your child or children look like you and ayato and I wish you the best of luck." I heard her giggle and said, "thank you." I nodded and close the portal.

(Reiji's pov)

We got there and the place did look.... dangerous. I heard Maki chuckled and hug me, "it's alright reiji you don't need to be scared." I nodded and felt Maki pick me up. I blushed and buried my face in his chest. Maya spoke, "man, I forgot how long I been in hell." I blinked and felt flames as we walk pass it. Maki whisper in my ear, "don't worry, they won't hurt you I promise." I nodded and hold on to him tightly. I slowly fall asleep and smiled.

'im so glad that Maki loved me, if he didn't then I don't know what to do, I love Maki so much.'