the Lopez's past

(Subaru's pov) (a/n: Maki and Maya's mother👆)

We got home and went to our room. I walk pass yui as she stop and turn around and went to me. "Hey Subaru I was wondering if we co-." "Not interested yui." I teleport to my room and lay in my coffin and fell asleep.

(In the dream)

I open my eyes and saw a sky. "The hell am I?" I ask myself. Then I heard a familiar voice, "Subaru is that you?" I turn and saw reiji. We both got up and look around. "Where are we?" "I actually don't know." Then we heard a child giggling, "hahahaha mommy is going to get us haha." Me and reiji turn and saw a kid Maya and Maki getting chase by their mother. Their mother laughed, "hahahaha, I'm going to get you two." Then their mother pick both of them up. The kid Maki spoke, "well that was fun! Let's play again!" Reiji smile as he saw how happy Maki was. Then their mother shook her head, "maybe tomorrow okay?" The both of them nodded, "okay mommy." I spoke, "wow they have a good life with their mother." Reiji nodded as a agree. Then a knock on the door cause their mother to go to the door and open the door and saw a mailman. The mailman spoke, "are you faith Lopez?" The women name faith nodded. 'so that's their mother's name huh?' I thought to myself. The mailman hand her a letter and Walk away. Faith look at the letter and blushed. The kid Maya who looks cute(me: awww Subaru how sweet of you to say that to her kid self!
Subaru: shut up let's get back!!
Me: okay then, back to this!)
Look at faith and said, "mommy why are you red today?" Faith put Maya and Maki down and said, "well, your father send us a letter." I look at reiji and he looks confuse aswell. "Their father?" Then the scene changed and it shows that Maki and Maya and faith was walking on a sidewalk.
"Ice cream, cake, cookies for mommy." Maya sang. I chuckled until someone walk up to faith and point a gun at her. The guy spoke, "listen here we can make this easier and simple, give me some money so I can buy some drugs or die harshly." Me and reiji's eyes widened as we heard the drug addict said to her. Faith sighed and went in her pocket and pull out about a thousand dollars and hand it to him. "H-here just take it okay?" The drug addict smirked and snatched the money from her hand and laughed, "hahahaha, just like all my victims." Faith's eyes widened as he pull the trigger. "NO!" I shouted as the drug addict shot their mother right in front of them. Maki eyes widened and he shouted, "MOMMY! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Then the scene changed with a house no a orphanage. "Hey isn't that where the Mukami Brothers use to be?" I asked reiji. Reiji nodded and said, "yes, but it seems that Maya and Maki use to live here." we then heard shouting in the orphanage,

"YOU DEMONS DON'T BELONG HERE!!"

"GET OUT OF HERE AND DIE AGAIN!!"

"YEAH BOTH OF YOU DON'T NEED ANYBODY!!"

I saw them being bullied by kids from the orphanage. I saw the kid Maya's hair being pulled by a little girl and she still have a straight face. I spoke, "oh god they had a bad life before." "I'm already feeling sorry for Maki and Maya." Then we saw a dark scary aura surrounding Maya. Maya spoke, "if you guys don't leave us alone, I swear you'll be burning badly in hell." After Maya said that the orphan kids step back and ran leaving Maki laughing at them. Then the scene changed again, it shows us that they was playing with the Mukami Brothers. Maya pulled the kid Azusa with her, "come on Azusa, I don't want no other kids bullying you alright?" The kid Azusa nodded and smiled as they went to the rest of the Mukamis and maki. Maki smile and hug Maya, "MAYA!!" Maya hug maki back. "Heehee, hey maki, I'm find I had to save Azusa from those bullies. I smiled, "so, she's is the nicest demon that I heard from Maki." Then a lady with brown hair and yellow eyes came over to them. Reiji spoke, "oh no I got a bad feeling about her." For once I agree with reiji. The lady grab Maya and Maki and said, "you damn demon brats are getting adopted by the priest." The Mukami Brothers had a sad face and the kid kou ran up to them and hug them both, "wahhh, please don't forget us you two!" Then the scene changed again and we heard a bloody Mary scream. We turn around and saw the kid Maki being burn by holy water and two nuns and the stupid idiot girl yui standing there. The nuns spoke, "DISGRACE OF GOD!" "DIE YOU UNGRATEFUL DEMON BRAT!" My eyes widened as I saw what happened to Maki. Maki started to scream, "AGHHHHH! MAYA HELP ME PLEASE!!" I saw reiji turn away. I saw yui smirking at Maki and said, "your just a disgrace, if you want attention then be like me haha." Me and reiji growled at her but it change to maya spinning around outside laughing, "hahahaha, weeee!" I sigh and saw yui on the stairs frowning at Maya, "look at her, she's disgusting and a disgrace here." Maya fell on the ground and look at the sky and smiled, "mommy I miss you I hope your okay up there." Yui glare at her and walk/stomp back in the church. The scene ended with blackness around us. Reiji spoke, "this feels odd, something is wrong." I then saw a woman with black hair and yellow eyes. She turn to us and gasped, that surprise us. She walk towards us and I notices who it was. "Faith, is that you?" I asked. Faith nodded and said, "you two must be my son and daughter lovers" we both nodded. Faith sighed and said, "I don't have much time but I'm trusting you guys to protect them with your life please!" I look at reiji and reiji nodded. I look back at Faith and said, "alright we promise." Faith hug the both of us and said, "thank you both."

(Out of the dream)

I woke up and noticed What faith said. "Well better get ready for school." I got ready for school and teleport downstairs and saw Maya. I stand next to her and hold her hand.

'don't worry faith, me and reiji will protect them with our lives.'