Chapter 3

As soon as she stands up on the weighing machine, her phone rings..

It's Hailey..

Hailey: Hello Gorgeous

Mistia: Hi Hottie

Hailey: so coming today??

Mistia: Yepp I am ..

Hailey: ohk bbye

Mistia: what!! Only this much

Hailey: I have to poop

Mistia: (laughs) ohk bbye

...

She again stands up on the weighing machine and her mother calls her down to eat lunch ..

Mrs. Jane: Mistia ... Lunch is ready ..

Mistia: Coming mom

At the dining table ..
Mistia: Mom, there's a prom in our school on 9th of August ..

Mrs. Janes: wow .. Really, Dont worry child I'll teach you how to handle it ..

Mistia: Yeah Mom sure .. but can I go with Hailey today for shopping?

Mrs. Jane: yeah baby .. U can .. but finish your homework first and then go ..

Mistia: Thank you Mom, And yes I don't have any homework today..

Mrs. Jane: Ohk, then.. and make sure you send me the pics of the dresses there ... I will help you to choose one dear ..

Mistia: Yeah Mommy

Mistia takes a bowl of veg soup and starts to drink that ...

Mrs. Jane: Mistia dear .. who will you go on prom with ??

Mistia chokes and runs to the kitchen to puke in the sink... Jefree runs behind her and her mom ..as Mistia pukes, tears roll out her eyes and then she turns back and comes back to the dining table again .. she is followed by her mom and bro.

After that no one asked her anything .. she just drank a sip of water and went upstairs ...

Jefree: Ohh .. My poor sister

Mrs. Jane: I know ..

In Mistia's room ..

She lies on her bed doing nothing for about half n hour after she stopped weeping .. She gets up and walks to the window.. she just peeps out and stands there watching the birds and the beautiful surrounding around her ....
After a bit of time she realizes that it was still 3 of the noon ..
She decides to take a bath and so she goes in the bathroom and opens the tap of the bath tub .. puts a bath bomb in it.. that makes foam... she then goes out to bring some candles, magazine and bath salts..

She sets the mood, plays some music and unwraps her towel and sees herself in the mirror and then sighs ..

Mistia(to herself): when will I grow slim ..

She sits into the bathtub and when her phone rings .. she curses herself and slowly stands up and comes out of the tub ..
She tries hard to not to slip but then too she slips .. she reaches till the phone and picks it up ..
It's her bank ..
She was not using her bank account and the bank had called to make aure if she was alright ..

She ends her talk and takes her phone with her in the bathroom .. she again goes into her tub and relaxes .. when she comes out it is already 4:30 .. she hurries ..takes a shower and wears her favourite t's and comfortable pants and dries her hair when her door bell rings ..

Its Hailey ..

Mistia: Hey

Hailey: Hello

Mistia: I am ready, lets go

Hailey: Wait a minute ..

Mistia: ohk sure

Hailey: Mrs. Jane.. Hi .. Can you come with us?

Mrs. Jane: No dear .. I have to work, a call came from the hospital .. and I have to go .. some other time

Hailey: Ok .. Mam No prob.

Mrs. Jane: Mistia, come here take the money .. take atleast 500 bucks and get a nice dress .. okay ..

Mistia: Ok Mom ..Bye Jefree Bye Mom

.. ( in Shein shop)

Mistia: What about this one??

Hailey: No .. U will have to wear what I say .. so stay away ok

Mistia: How rude

Hailey: Anyway .. try this one ..

Mistia: No hails .. No .. it is too revealing

Hailey: No .. trust me .. u will rock

Mistia tries it ..she looks good .. they both buy their dresses and then head towards the drugstore to buy some makeup ..

They buy makeup and then go for dinner ..
( at restaurant)

Mistia: Hails ..

Hailey: Yupp ..

Mistia: Who are you going to prom with ..

Hailey: With Lee

Mistia: who ??

Hailey: Lee.. Lee the one with golden brown hair .. some freckles and big smile ..

Mistia: Ooo .. that one . 

Hailey: Yepp... u??

Mistia: I guess with you both .. .

Hailey: okay .. No prob.

Mistia: I wanna go to pee ...

Hailey: Wait .. I am coming

..

( At home)

In Mistia's bedroom..

She is in tears ..
She takes a big yawn and lies down without changing her clothes and she goes to sleep ..

    ..........................................................

Heyya lovelies ... love yah ..

Please vote and comment ur views and share to your friends ..
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

See u on the next Sunday