Surprise

A year has passed. You have gotten closer with the other members and Yoon as been a great stepdad. Andrew stoped bothering you. You now live in a new house but now it's 30 mins away from Crystals house.

4:00 pm

"Y/n are you ready to leave?"-Yoon "Ya I just need help bringing this suitcase down." He goes up and helps you. "Thank You." You guys go inside the car. "Omg Y/n I'm so excited." Crystal said. "Me too I'll finally get to meet them." We drove off to the airport. Minutes we got on the plane. "Did you tell Chan we were heading over there?" You said looking at her. "No what I was supposed to!?" "What no its a surprise." "You scared me." You laugh. You soon get a text from Chan

Chan:Hello guys

Hello I can't text rn I'm busy

Chan: But I have nt to do :(

You can sleeep

Chan:But I already did that

You can sleep more since you work hard :)

Chan: Fine but once I'm done I'll ft you

Ok bye

"He's probably going to text you next." Crystal's phone rings. "Don't pick it up." She nods.  Hours passed and Chan still tried getting in touch with you guys but then it stopped. You get another text. "It's probably Chan again." You check your eyes widen. "What's wrong!?" "Its not Chan its F-f-Felix." You started stopping your feet. "Omg wait clam down and what he say." "He said what did you guys do to Chan he came in my room saying why do they ignore me and then left and I went to check on him he was asleep. "Poor Chan." "What if I text him." "No Crystal we're almost there just 1 more hour." "This is so boring." "I know lets just try to sleep and time will pass by fast." You guys sleep. You soon arrive to Korea. "Yay we're here!" "Come in Y/n and Crystal I need to take you guys to the hotel." We got inside the car.

"Me and your mom are going to go out." "Ok Yoon" "Here I'll leave you guys money but don't go way too far okay." We nod. "Bye guys." We wave. "Hurry Chan is probably awake." Crystal calls Chan but doesn't pick up. She calls again but he doesn't answer. "He's probably busy now." Crystal said. "Ya I'm hungry." "We can go eat somewhere with the money your step dad gave you." "Ok let's go." We go out and try to find someone where we can eat. "Wanna eat noodles?" "I really don't care I'm just hungry." "Good because we can eat there." We head in and eat. "What time is it." I check my phone. "12" "What if we surprise Chan rn." "Idk Crystal they'll probably think we're crazy fans." she looks at me. "You are a crazy fan you seriously say Felix will be your bf and you have everything of them." "It's because I'm supporting them like any other Stay would do." She starts texting on her phone. "Your asking him where he is aren't you?" "Yup" You just smack your forehead and continue eating. "He said they all went to the store to buy snacks." "Oh" "I got Chris's location hurry and eat so we can go surprise him." "Wow and you call me the crazy one." You both hurry eating. "Come on lets go." You pay and run outside where Crystal was making her way to a taxi. "How did-" "Shh can you please take us to xxxxx location."(korean) He begins driving. You both get out and you pay him again. "Thank You" (Korean) "Omg he's farther now come on we need to run." "Crystal he's probably in a car. She looks at me. "We need a bike." "Where in the world will we find a bike." "There." "Excuse me can we use your bike we'll pay you." (Korean) The man seemed scared but agreed. Crystal took the rest of the money and gave it to him. "Dude that's more than what this bike probably costs." "It doesn't matter get on." I sit on the back and hold onto her waist. "You know we could just see him tmr." "But you know I don't like waiting." "Ya I can definitely see that." "Omg we're caching up."

We see a car stop next to a building and Crystal gets off the bike. We see Stray Kids get out. "Omg look at Felix he looks so fucken adorable fuck ima die just kill me already Crystal ima die here." "How can you say that so fast." "Omg they're going inside!" Crystal pulls my arm and she yells SURPRISE. Chan walks up to us. "Am I dreaming?" "No" He pokes my cheek. "Your real." "Chan stop your just coping me when we first met." He laughs and hugs both of us then the rest of Stray Kids join in. We all let go. "Come let's go inside the dorm." We go inside the dorm. "It's nice to finally meet you in person Y/n." He turn around and see it was Felix. He looked even better in person. "Y-Ya." "How did you guys even know where I was?" Chan said sitting in the couch. "The stalker of Crystal here got your location she made me rush while eating my food we then took a taki and she even payed a guy to give her his bike we almost crashed into a person!" "When did you guys get here to Korea?" Jisung asked. "About 40 minutes ago" "Wow Crystal you seriously couldn't wait." Seungmin said. "Aww that's so adorable." Everyone looked at me. "Ha sorry." "Is my bsf fangirling already?" "When he talks in english it's adorable." "When we got here said said
"Omg look at F-" I cover her mouth and whisper. "I'm seriously going to kill you." "Tell us Crystal." She gets up and moves closer to Changbin. "She said "Omg look at Felix he looks so fucken adorable fuck ima die just kill me already Crystal ima die here but like fast as if she was rapping." I hide my face in Chans chest. "Looks like we have a Felix stan" Hyunjin said. "Chan I wanna cry." "Aww don't look you made Felix blush." "I'm not believing you." "Y/n stop hugging Chan like that your making me jealous." Felix said. Everyone "whoooa" "Felix calm down." Your heart started to beat fast. "I feel like a dad rn." Chan said. I look up. "Because your acting like a small kid." He just smiles. I let go of him and grab a pillow. "Ima go to sleep bye guys." Jeongin said.  Seungmin, Jisung, Hyunjin and Minho leave. Felix sits next to me and puts his head on my shoulder. "I'm also getting sleepy." My face turns red. "Stop flirting with her Felix." Woojin said. "Stop or I'll go with Hyunjin." Changbin said looking at Felix. Felix lifts his head up. Omg he's so gay for Changbin that's cute. You didn't notice you were smiling. "Y/n you okay?" Crystal said. "Huh um... ya we should leave." "I'll drive you guys back." Chan said getting up. I also get up and walk to the door. "Let's go I wanna sleep." "Bye guys" All three of us leave.

Crystal sits in the front with Chan and I sit in the back. "Y/n I think Felix likes you." Chan said. "Dude its so obvious." "He was probably just teasing me." "I doubt it for him to act like that." Felix knocks on the car window. "Open." "See what did I tell you." Chan said smirking. Felix sits next to you. "Hi" "H-Hi" You started blushing. "Cute" I look at him and he smiles. Nah Y/n he's just be friendly don't get your hopes up. You feel sleepy and your eyes soon shut.

No ones Pov

"Ok we're here." Crystal look behind and see Y/n sleeping. "Fuck I need to wake her up that's going to be hard." "I can take her to her room." "But they'll notice you." "Not if I wear my mask."Felix said. He puts on his mask and carries you. Chan gets out of the car and goes in with you guys. "Are you stupid they'll notice you." "Ya but I'll tell them your my cousin which is a true fact." "But I didn't want anyone to know." "Ouch that hurts." "They'll try to be my friend and I'll be getting attention." "But if I dint they'll think somethings else." "Omg eww no." You open the door. Felix heads to the bedroom and lays you on the bed. "You guys came by yourselves here?" Felix said. "No Y/n parents came with us but they have a different room and are out." "Oh" "Felix do you like Y/n?" Crystal said. "Ya I do I made so noticable right?" "Ya but she doesn't want to believe it." Crystal said. "My ship is sailing." Chan said. "Chris stop being a fanboy." Crystal started laughing. "Come on Felix we better leave." "Ok wait I left my phone in the bedroom." He goes getting it. He grabs his phone but then looks at you. "You look adorable sleeping." He leans in closer and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight Y/n" He then leaves.