Jealous Moments-Hyung Line~•

Start from the beginning

Namjoon:
Me and the guys were at an award event and as we were getting to our dressing room backstage, we ran into our best friends, Got7. "Oh hey guys!" Me and my members said as we hugged all of them.
They hugged us back and smiled. "How are the babies?" Bambam smiles. "Very Good. Umm they are actually becoming really popular very quickly so yeah...it's cool but scary for us." Me and my members explained. "Yeah, just seeing them grow up always reminds me of when we saw Nikki grow up as well." Jinyoung said as he playfully ruffled my hair. Me and the guys laugh. "You guys raised her and taught her well. Especially you Namjoon-ah." Jackson smiles. "Well you can't give us all of the credits, I mean...Nikki was very much inspired by all of you. Especially you Jackson." Jin smiles. "Yes, she always talked about how good your songs were and how well you and members perform." Yoongi and Hobi smile. "Yes she's always wanted to ask you for advice but sometimes she didn't." Taehyung and Jimin smiles. "Why?" They asked. "Because she felt like she was bothering you guys too much." Jungkook chuckles. I chuckle and nod. "Well I'm very glad that I was one of your inspirations Nikki. Please don't be afraid to contact, you would never bother me. You are actually my idol. I have always looked up to you even though I literally always have to look down at you every time we meet." Jackson said making us all laugh. "Your rap music, your dance moves, your expressions. Your everything is what I admire and that's why I always looked up to you. Me and the members always look up to all of you guys." Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae said with a big 'ol smiles. Me and my members smile and nod.
I felt like a baby. I felt like I was being introduced to my aunt and uncle who in this case was Jackson and Mark and my parents were Jin and Yoongi. Of course it would always be Jin and Namjoon but Namjoon just kept quiet. He didn't say anything at all.
"Well thank you guys, it was nice seeing you. We should go now and get ready for our performance." Namjoon said quickly. He bows to all of them as do we and we left. "Namjoonie....Are you okay?" Jin asked. He nods quietly and continued to walk. We walked to our dressing rooms backstage and got ready. Makeup and hair was done. Me and my members kept trying to calm Jungkook down because he was gonna perform with Charlie Puth for the first song and then we all perform. So we started talking about many more things. "Namjoon-hyungie...I noticed that you didn't say anything when we kept talking about Jackson and Nikki. You always have something nice to say but you stayed quiet this time. Were you jealous?" Jimin asks.
"I'll admit that I was." Namjoon sighs.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because They kept praising him for being your role model and don't get me wrong...I love all of them. I love Jackson dearly but when I heard them saying all that, I felt like I wasn't getting attention. It's selfish and I'm sorry." Namjoon said.
I smile and looked at him through the mirror. I wanted to hug him but I was getting my makeup done.
"Namjoonie-oppa can you please come here to me." I commanded. He arrived and stood next to me. "I need to tell you something." I said. He bend over so his ear was next to my face. I kissed his cheek. "You've always been my role model. Thank you for being the best leader and 'father' anyone can ask for." I said. "I love you Appa." I chuckle and smiles.
"Aish!! What about me!!??" Jin yells making all of us laugh. "Of course. I love you Eomma." I smile. Jin smiles and kisses my forehead.

 Jin smiles and kisses my forehead