Chapter 20

Izuku's pov

We packed up our stuff and put it in a cab that quickly made its way to the airport as we made our way inti the limo.Isat in Kirishima's lap as he stroked my ears.I didn't sleep well last night which kiirhsima knew so he let me rest on him.He's been protective over me this week.Momo and Jirou have no idea that my heat is coming in two weeks.They will find out he week before my heat but only the mate knows ahead of time.Jirou tried to tap my shoulder but kirishima growled at her making momo hiss.I looked at Jirou.

"Do you want some water, " She gulped.I nodded my head.Thereason he didn't act this way last time was because i was never close enough to let him detect it.I took the water and chugged it down.Kirishima quietly thanked her before hiding his face in my neck.He sniffed my scent gland and sighed.

We walked onto momo's private jet and relaxed in our seats.We weren't far from the city but flying is so much better thank car rides.I obviously fell asleep.

I woke up in my room cuddled up to a big muscular body that smelt like heaven.I buried my head i his neck and purred at the smell of him.His arms wrapped around my waist and he quickly moved where my back hit the matress and he was now on top of me.I purred at the sight of my mate.I felt more attracted to him lately.

"My ruts starting the same week as your heat love.That is what your smelling, " He cooed.I purred and pulled him down as i sniffed the faint but heavenly scent.He was sniffing me as well.

"Baby i love you, " I sighed in content.He smiled and kissed my neck before sitting back up.

"I love you two my baby bunny.Now lets get something to eat, " He cooed.