Chapter 9

Izuku's pov

I wake up in a ball in kirishima's lap.He looked like he slept in a weird position.I sit up and lay him down on the bed properly.I looked at the time to see it was 10 in the morning and i had nothing to do.I decided to put all my all might stuff in my closet making my room bare and spotless.I slipped on some basketball shorts and a loose t-shirt and headed down stairs.I walked to the kitchen and hummed as i searched through the fridge.I grab the jelly and close the fridge.i grab the bread out of the pantry and head over to the cupboard.I open it up and notice the peanut butter on the top shelf.I groan and hop up as i try to reach it.Someones arm wrapped around my waist as the grabbed the peanut butter.I looked back to see kirishima smirking at me.

"thank you, "i smile.He reaches down and grabs my tail making me squeak.

" Don't jump around like that in loose clothes.I could see your beautiful body and that was to much for anyone but me to see so be glad i caught you before someone did, "He licked the shell of my ear.I blushed and my ears folded down.

" S-sorry kiri, "I mumbled.He growled and nipped at my ear.

" You look so sexy when you blush and tell me your sorry, "He smirked.I blushed even more." Now lets make that sandwich, "He smiles and jumps up and down like a kid.

'He can be so sexy and act like a kid at the same time, 'I blushed.

" Your going to be the end of me, "i shook my head.He chuckled and pulled me over to the bread and jelly.He stood behind me the whole time i made the sandwiches.His member just casually brushed against my tail from time to time.

---

After lunch, we headed back up stairs so we could finish homework before we had to leave for the date.

" So Kiri what all have you not finished, "i asked.

" The english homework essay is the last thing i have to do.What about you Izu~, "He asked in a flirty tone.I blushed.

" Just gonna finish the last question on our history homework, "i mumbled.

" Then lets get to it, "he smiled and used his big wolf tail to scoot me closer to him.

We finished at around 3:50 which gave us all the time in the world.

"Hey baby i know you might not want to mate right now but could we you know maybe make out, " He blushed and scratched the back of his head.I blushed and my ears flattened in embarrassment.

"I-uh-i mean yeah..i guess, "I squeaked.He smirked and pulled me into his lap where we were facing.

" Ill go slow okay, "He smiled.I nodded my head.I was always forcefully kissed so this will be new.He gently kissed my lips and i gently kissed back.We slowly quickened the kiss.He nibbled on my bottom lip a little before i finally opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in.He explored my mouth.I felt eager all of the sudden so i quickened the kiss and began battling his tongue with mine.We both moaned into the kiss and our kiss became sloppy but we both liked it.We broke and took a breath but quickly connected our lips.After about five more minutes, we heard someone clear their throat which caused us to break apart.

" What do you want Kaminari, "Kirishima growled.

" Sorry man its just uraraka said that there was a change of plans and two more people will be joining and if i don't tell you this i will die, "He mumbled.

" Thanks Kaminari, "I smiled.He nodded his head and left.He closed the door behind him thankfully.I looked at kirishima who had eager eyes.I smiled and connected our lips again and we continued our heated make-out session.Kirishima's hands snaked into my shirt and massaged my chest making me moan into the kiss.He began taking off my shirt.He broke the kiss and slid the shirt off of me fully.He began kissing my neck and sucking on it making me moan.He continued it on the other side of my neck along with my shoulders and collar bone.When he was done, he licked his lips and stared at me.

" Now they will know your mine, "He smirked.

" All yours, "i smiled.

" Lets take a shower and we can take two hours to pick clothes for this thing, "he smiled.

" Oh you know me so well, "i smiled.