She's Dead

Happy POV

After getting a panicked call from Tig for us all to meet at the clubhouse with no clue to what had happened, we all had finally arrived on the bikes parking them in line before making our way to the door.

I opened the door to the image I never wanted to see, the scene I will never let leave my mind, My beautiful Lily laid lifeless on a table I was drinking beer from only hours ago. I meet Jax's eyes as he sweat drips down his head, he's pushing so hard on her chest I swear I heard a crack but her body still didn't respond she didn't call for me or see my standing there. There was nothing.

I walked towards the table, my hand hovering over her cheek, everything around me moving slowly, I felt like I was in a movie and this was the heart wrenching dramatic ending.

"Happy" I heard Jax's voice snapping me out of my own mind. I looked up at him, his breathing fast and arms shaking. He was slowing down. "Move" I said he did without a second thought. I took his place against my own reflexes. I started to press hard on her chest. I felt like I was hurting her but by the looks of her frail body this was nothing.

Tara burst through the door with a huge bag over her shoulder, she took one glance at the image in front of her and did what she did best and started to dish out orders.

She rushed to the other side of the table now opposite me, she told me to stop but I shook my head crazily "Happy I need you to stop" I slowed to a stop moving my hands from her body. Tara placed her ear to Lily's chest listening carefully but her face was blank.

she pointed to her chest "hit her as hard as you can right here" my face a look of pure horror "what" "Happy trust me" she said I hovered my hand over her chest I pulled my arm up and looked at Tara for confirmation she nodded.

I slammed my first hard deep into Lily's chest a loud gasp coming from her lips but her eyes remained closed a sigh of relief came from Tara "she needs a hospital, I can't fix this alone this time Jax" was all i heard but all I could think of was the brusie already forming on her chest I never thought i would have to lay hands on her like that.

"How do we even explain this to the hospital?" Clay said from somewhere near my mom "we will think of something" I heard Jax snapped back at him.

Minutes that seemed like hours before the ambulance arrived to help her, Tara constantly checking her breathing and pulse "its weak but its there, she was down for a long time" Tara said to the paramedics giving them a concerning look there spoke and nodded before rushing her on a bed and off to the hospital.

"I have to go with her" I said aloud to no one in particular my head and heart still in utter shock, "I'll get Luca from pre-school" Gemma said patting me on the back but my heart only broke more for a split second I forgot about Luca tears pricked my eyes but I fought them back nodding at Gemma before rushing out the door and on to my bike the others following.

The ride to the hospital was long and dull, my mind not being able to concentrate on one thing. I've tried everything to find her in this last year, I never lost hope but I didn't think I'd get her back like this.

How do I even tell Luca?

Thank you for the love on my last update, so here's a little more!

:)