Happy will stay with you

Lilly's dream PoV

"Tommy I said no" I screamed as he brought the fire poker to my arm, I screamed and screamed tears running down my face as my skin burned and blood stained my arm. I laid on the floor shaking and in pain but too numb to move "darling I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that forgive me" he said holding me against his body he started kissing my neck and down to my shoulder.

He pushed down my strap to my top and kissed along my shoulder bone. He brought his lips to my lips and kissed me. He licked my lips for entrance but I was still until he dug his nails into my arm as I cried out in pain. He stuck his tongue in my mouth.

He stripped my clothes and carried me to our bed, he pushed himself on me stripping his clothes as I just laid there thinking about how I needed to get Luca out and away from this man.

He pushed himself into me groan with every thrust as tears poured down my face he groaned loud with his last painful thrust kissing my lips "go take a shower" he said sitting at the side of the bed, I just laid there replaying what happened over and over again he leant over me and pulled me up he dug his nails into my skin "go get a bloody shower Lilly then go to bed I have to go out and see someone" he raised his voice slightly "abbey" I whispered I stepped back away from him "none of your business" he stepped forward "it is my business your my husband" I shouted he slapped me around the face and threw me to the bed by my hair.

Happy PoV

I jumped awake hearing screaming coming from my room 'Lilly' I ran straight in slamming the door against the wall Luca laid crying on the bed while Lilly laid still asleep crying and sweating mumbling things "Call Gemma" I said to tig who was still in the club house with some other brothers "come here ya wee thing" Chibs said picking up Luca and bouncing him to stop him crying.

"Lilly" I said shaking her awake she jumped awake thrashing her arms around "shhhh" I hushed and held her tight "your safe Lilly" she gripped onto my arms crying hysterically as Gemma came through the door "what the hell happened" Gemma shouted looking around the the room "get the little one outta here Chibs" she said stroking Lucas head as Chibs walked past she crouched down in front of Lily in my arms brushing her hair from her forehead away " baby what happened" "I didn't take my medication" she whimpered looking to Gemma now "I usually take sleeping pills to stop the nightmares" she said realising what happened "where's Luca" she said frantically looking around "hey he's with chibs baby he's safe" she relaxed against my body when Gemma said those words "try go back to sleep baby I'll take care of Luca for a few hours" Gemma said now hugging Lilly she looked at me "happy will stay with you if you have any problems tell him, I'll see about that medication in the morning sweetheart" Gemma stood kissing her on the head and walking out of the room.

"I'm sorry happy" she whispered when Gemma closed the door, I took her hand and pulled her closer laying back on the bed "don't be sorry for what that asshole did to you" I whispered stroking her hair as her breathing eased "Lilly" I asked hoping she didn't fall back asleep yet.

"mmm" she groaned in reply "what did he do to you" she sat up and looked at me "you don't have to tell me if you don't want too" she moved up to the headboard and sat cross legged I was now facing her on the bed she rested her hand on my leg slightly little did she know the impact that had on me.

"He was the perfect husband at the beginning, use to buy me flowers every week and we would go out for lunch every other day it was almost perfect, I introduced him to my parents and my sister when I met him my Father was still alive my dad never really liked him" she said taking a breather I felt nothing but jealousy as she continued to talk about how nice he was and how much she had fallen in love with him.

"then i found out he'd been seeing another girl behind my back for months'' her eyes turned sad as I turned back into what she was saying. "turns out that girl was my sister Abby and well it all went downhill from there each day each beating getting worse than the last '' I looked at her deep in thoughts thinking of a million ways I'm gonna make this guy suffer when I find him.

"do you want to see?" She asked me if I looked at her a little confused at first "the marks, I don't usually show anyone but I feel like it's something I can trust you with" she said with a small smile I looked at her and just nodded slightly she moved off the bed and began to take her shirt off.

I couldn't even describe how beautiful she was or how elegant she was taking pieces of her clothes off. I just wanted to stare at her all day long.

A mark on her left thigh led down to just before her knee, her bruised arms, the scars across her stomach.

She turned around so now her back was towards me, I stood up and moved around to her. I slowly traced my fingers down the marks on her back like she's been whipped.