ADRIEN'S POV

I look around the dupain-cheng lounge. There is a massive fireplace, surrounded by three little stools. It is nothing like the fireplace in our house, as theirs has actual firewood. The mantlepeice above it has a photo album on it. I wonder if we have a photo album somewhere, i should ask Nathalie sometime.

Their is a great comfy sofa infront of a fairly large TV screen. It isn't as big as ours, but the huge sofa makes it seem more of a home than my house. As soon as I sit on it, I sink down into its vast cushioning. It is so much more comfortable than the slippery leather seats at home. Besides the TV is a little cabinet. On closer inspection, it has lots of video games inside. As Marinette sits besides me, i start the conversation.

'I didn't know you like playing video games?'

'I love them, only Alya doesn't, and i don't have any siblings to play with, but sometimes my dad plays against me,'

I feel a pang of jealousy. If only my dad played video games with me. 

It's as if Marinette senses this, as she asks 'do you want to play one now? You choose which one,'

'yeah, how about Ultimate Mecha Strike 3?' I ask, pulling the game out.

Marinette sorts out the controllers, as I say 'or is that too hard of a game for you?'

She shoves a controller into my hands and glares at me, 'your going down, Agreste!'

'More like you dupain-cheng,'

She flips her hair back as we choose our characters. I pretend to flick my hair back to before sighing exasperatedly. Marinette laughs.

'Your acting like Chloe,'

'And how exactly does Chloe act?'

Marinette jumps off the sofa and runs to the door, before sashaying in, hips swinging side to side. She taps her cheek as if she's putting makeup on, then pouts and looks at an imaginary phone. 

'Adri-kins!' I can't contain my laughter any longer, 'Adrien, darling, my daddy bought me a new country today, it was so expensive, when we get married we can be the king and queen of it,' 

Then she suddenly stops, and glares at the air besides me, furrowing her eyebrows and moving her mouth with her lips closed. She motions picking her nails, before making a disgusted face.

'Eww, mari-trash! Get away from my Adri-kins, you peasant!' her hands copy the weird click gesture that Chloe does, before flitting her eyes back to me and giving the widest smile ever to me, 'Don't worry Adri-kins, when my daddy find out, he'll make sure this ugly little scumbag is gone forever,'

I can feel myself tearing up. i'm in hysterics as Marinette collapses into a giggling heap onto the floor.

MARINETTE'S POV

The game finishes loading, and i rejoin Adrien on the sofa.

'Prepare to be beaten, Adri-kins,' I can't help but add the disgusting nickname to annoy the blonde boy glaring at me.

'Whatever you say, Mari-trash,' 

As we start the game, i press the right combination of buttons again and again, leading to Adrien losing minutes later. 

'Jeez,Mari, i never knew you were that competetive,'

His phone pings and he sighs. 

'Nathalie is waiting for me outside, I guess i'll see you tomorrow,' 

'Yeah, when i flop that geography test,'

'don't be ridiculous, you're gonna ace it,' Adrien turns to me, midway down the stairs, 'Re-diculous, utterly rediculous!'