Damn.. Just damnn

ADRIEN'S POV

I stare at the picture on my screen, then swipe another few times.

Why was i not following this girl earlier?

As i log in to my Chat Noir account, i find her page and scroll through the comments of the post, that was taken about 3 minutes ago. There are already 10 thousand likes, and the comments infuriate me.

Boys posting comments about her figure, eggplant emojis and dirty comments. I see nathaniel commenting 'Damn..Just damnn'

I have no better way of putting it.

MARINETTE POV

Alya is sat opposite me as we are revising geography, revising being having books opened but gossiping instead.

Completely randomly, Alya shrieks.

'OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! CHAT NOIR COMMENTED ON YOUR POST!!!!!!' as she keeps repeating this, i check my instagram to see if this is true, and amongst the randomers comments, there it is.

CHATNOIR- @ladybug she likes me better than you!

I quickly switch accounts and reply, being careful that Alya doesn't see my screen, which she doesnt as she is spamming Nino's phone to tell him the 'news'.

LADYBUG- @chatnoir she wears it better than you

A reply pings back straight away before a ton from fans.

CHATNOIR- @ladybug i'd be offended, but this is really the cat's miow!

LADYBUG- @chatnoir sure is clawsome

CHATNOIR- @ladybug the best day of my life. A cute girl dresses like a more clawsome version of                           me, and you make a cat pun.  

LADYBUG- @chatnoir get used to it kitty

I switch to my main account as my post blows up whilst people go crazy on Alya's livestream about ladybug and chat noir comments on my post.

if only they knew.

As i scroll through the notifications, my jaw drops. 

Adrienagreste is following you.

Oh. My. God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------