Chapterrr 3

"All passenger on Flight 145 to San Fransico, we are boarding now," a raspy voice said over he intercom and I bit my pink lip.

"That's us, B," Heater budged me and I nodded, turning to my family and squeezing them to death one last time.

"Have fun babygirl, and don't get Ito too much trouble because your ass will be on the next flight home got it?" My mother, turning a touching family moment into a sass feat like always.

"Yes mom," I mumbled, pulling away, as Heather did the same to her family.

"Get me an autograph!" Katelyn called after us as we wheeled our suitcases and supply bags to the boarding gate.

"Well see!" I called back, waving to her.

"I'm so excited!" Heater squealed as I handed the boarding lady person out tickets and we made our way down the long hallway to the plane.

"I know right!" I couldn't help but jump a little at that thought. In a few hours I'm going to be meeting One Direction. I'm especially exited to meet Niall Horan. Yea right, like he'll ever notice me....

"I wonder if any of them will you know, like us?" Heather wondered out loud as we reached the plane.

"Ya never know," I shrugged, as Heather fixed her purple beanie.

"Wheres our row?" she scrunched her eyebrows together as we skipped down the middle class rows.

"Row F, seats 2 and 3," I stated as we finally reached our seat, putting our carry ons into the compartment above us.

"Let's get this party started!" she fist pumped and I did the same, giggling like an idiot.

I took the window seat, and she took the seat next to me. This was going to be a long flight....

@-&:8,9:'dicixosmdnduxizoan&&

"Finally!" I shouted a the plane finally landed and everyone was getting off now.

"Hey, wake up," I shook Heather and she woke up from her nap she took the entire plane ride. Ugh, lucky, I couldn't fall asleep, too excited!

"LIAM PAYNE!" She screamed as she bolted up and looked around frantically.

"Oh, it's just you," she said to me ad I rolled my eyes.

We got our luggage and headed for the front of the airport, where a driver was supposed to pick us up.

"Thats them!" Heather exclaimed as she pointed to a guy in a tux and a funny drivers hat, who held up a sign 'Bethany an Heather.'

"Leggo," I giggled as we sauntered over to him.

"This way ma'ladys," he said as he led us over to a limo.

Wait a minute.... A LIMO?!

I cracked a huge smile as we made our way out of the hot Cali sun and into the cool air conditioned limo.

I could get used to this....