Chapter 10;

**Heathers POV**

Beth and I left the warehouse and set on a bench on the sidewalk. We talked about the merch until a black van pulled up.

"OH MY GOD. THERES A CREEPER IN THERE.THEYLL KIDNAP US. RUN." Beth said. She went running in circles around the bench. The window rolled down  and a blonde Irish boy appeared.

"I'm not going to kidnap you. I promise." Niall said. He winked at Beth. She giggled. A car door flung open. 

"Come in!" Louis yelled. Beth and I walked into van. Paul was driving. I sat next to Harry and Beth sat next to me.

"Check your phone." Beth whispered in my ear. I looked down. She texted me. 

I wonder where they're taking us!!  I hope it's some place fancy!

 I giggled and shook my head. Paul pulled up to a McDonalds parking lot.

"Arent you guys international popstars?" Beth asked. 

"Do you not like McDonalds? Cause gurl I've got coupons. " Louis said. He snapped his fingers. 

"Did I just get sassed from the sassmaster from Doncaster?" Beth said. 

"I believe you did." I said. We all laughed, and I swear Niall started tearing up because he was laughing so hard. We finally managed to get out of the car. We reached the McDonalds. Harry and I went to find a table, while the others ordered. He was quickly stormed by fans. A little girl asked for a picture with him. She must have been around seven. I leaned against a wall not too far away and watched Harry interact with the girl.

"Harry, do you know that girl?" she pointed to me. Oh gosh.

"Why yes. I do." he said. He winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Is she your girlfriend?" she said in a sing-song voice. Harry paused for a moment. A smirk came upon his face.

"Why yes. She is." My jaw hit the floor. We weren't dating. Why would he say that? The girl talked to Harry for a couple of more minutes until she finally left. Harry walked over to me with a smirk still on his face. 

"What the hell was that?" I said.

"I don't know. It was the only thing I could think of." he still had the biggest smirk on his face. The rest of the group came back with trays of food. I crossed my arms and Harry winked at me. 

"Jerk." I muttered.