Chapter 12;

**HEathers Pov**

"Niall, are you full yet?" Beth asked. She sat in between Niall and I. Harry sat across from me. He sent evil grins the whole time we were eating. I stuck my tongue out at him in return. I can't believe he said I was his girlfriend. I didn't even like him. He's annoying and full of himself. Niall finally finished eating. We left McDonalds and headed into the car. Harry followed behind me. We got into the car. Harry sat next to me. I rolled my eyes. Niall whispered something to Beth. She had a devious grin on her face. She jumped  in between Harry and I and managed to squeeze her way in between us. 

"You do know she will kill you when we get home." Beth said to Harry. 

"Whatever." he said. The car started and we started driving. I put my headphones in my ear and started listening to music. I put my phone on shuffle and the first song which came up was Do You Want Me Dead? by All Time Low. They were one of my favorite bands. Beth and I have very different tastes in music. I like alternative while she likes pop. The song ended and I noticed we passed the house.

"Uh Paul, you passed the house." I said.

"The boys didnt tell you? We're going to laser tag!" he said. oh my god. We reached the laser tag place and walked inside.

"TYLER!" the boys yelled. They ran over to a guy working there.

"They come here a lot." Paul said. Beh and I giggled.

"Guys come over here." Zayn said. Beth and I walked over to the boys and Tyler. We talked to him for a couple of minutes. Then Louis started complaining that he wanted to play. 

"Come on guys! LEts play!" he said in a childish voice. Tyler led us to a dark room with the laser tag guns were. Niall helped Beth put her suit on.

"Dont get any ideas." I said to Harry. He winked at me and watched me put my suit on. Tyler told us the rules and the loud buzzer rang and the game started. I shot Harry in the stomach.

"I'll get you Thornberry!" he said. I stuck my tounge out at him and ran away. Ten minutes into the game, I noticed Niall and Beth hiding in the corner of the room. Niall started leaning in. I grabbed my phone and put the bright flashlight on. I ran over to the two of them

"COCK BLOCK!" I yelled. They both turned beet red. I hid behind a barrel and watched them. Harry  noticed and he started watching with me too. They leaned in again, but this time Beth accidentally shot Niall in the stomach.

"SMOOOTH!" We yelled to Beth. I always thought I was awkward, but ive noticed ever since we got to California, shes a lot worse than me. 

The game finally ended and Beth wound up winning, and she made sure to rub it in every ones faces. We left the laser tag building and we started walking back to the car. I was talking to Liam about his turtles till I felt a big pair of hands grab mine. 

"Harry Styles. I will give you three seconds to let go of my hand."I said bluntly

"and what if I don't?" he said with an evil smirk on his face. Liam started laughing.

"I don't know. But what I do know is karma's a bitch. It will bite you in the ass one day."

"Whatever. And im just living up to what I said before in McDonalds." he said. He grinned again.

"You know if you keep grinning your face will stay like that forever." I said. That's what my parents always used to tell me when I was little. He was still holding my hand. 

"Good." he said. And with that I recieved another famous Harry Styles grin and a squeeze from his large hand.