:>What is the big secret?:<

Maria opened the door and she saw the police standing out the door and they  asked  her
Hello, we are looking for a boy his name is frank where is he?
she started to shake, she thought that he did something wrong otherwise they will not come to search for him she said  mmmmmmm heeeee isssss my son what's wrong ??  has he done anything wrong ??? please tell me what's wrong what happened ???

The police said with a mad face where is he?, we can't tell you anything now, go to the police station and they will tell you what happened I, the order to take him there.

I entered the room I saw Maria and the coups standing, Maria looked scared and the coupes looked mad they asked me are you frank??  I said yes what's wrong they said you have to come with us.

I went with them, my mother falls on the ground when she saw that they wanted to put the handcuffs.

Robbin came in suddenly and said what's wrong I carried Mary to the couch and I said Robbin please take care of my mother till I come back!!!!!

Robbin said don't worry I will take care of you're a mother and I will call my father he will be there after you just don't answer any question if anyone asks you any question answer that you will not answer any questions without your lawyer okay !!

Thanks, Robbin I said thankfully

Robbin went inside He waited until Maria woke up, Maria opened her eyes slowly Robbin looked at her and said

Hy mom are you okay ??

Maria thought that it is Frank who will say mom other than frank

Maria said unconsciously, Frank ......

No mom this is me, Robbin,

Maria woke up and said I will go to the bathroom okay

Maria interred the bathroom she didn't know, to be sad because one of her sons at the police station, or to be happy because Robbin could recognize her and he knows that she is his mother.

Maria get out of the bathroom to know how did he know about her

Robbin looked at her and said mom how do you fell know ??

I fell okay thanks for taking care of me I really appreciate it.

she felt shy to ask him why did he call her mom.

Robbin said Oh does it bother you if I call you mom ??

No Robbin but I was unconscious so I thought that you are frank.

Oh okay, I thought that you will ask me by know how do I know that you are my mother??

Do you know😨😨😨 that I am your mother ????

Yes, my father told me the story can you forgive him for me?  tell me the story mom I beg you

Okay I, will tell you  the story we were at high school we fall in love with each other my dream was to be a painter and his dream is to be a great lawyer he used to Littell:
Maria, I want you to draw me at my first time that  I will stand at the court I said I can't wait till that day come.

my father, he was waiting till I am graduated from high school to let me get married his friend's son it was a promise that was given from a long time ago.

I told Allin the story he said let's ran away and get married I will work in a time part job to take care of our life and when we will finish from high school together I will study law and you will study art do you agree ???

At that time Robbin I felt very happy,
I thought that he will break up with me or something like that but to propose me to get married I was shocked I agreed directly.

that night we ran away to another country we were 18 years old we got married we lived In the cheapest hotel we found, although we didn't have a lot of money we lived happily together it was the last week till exams I had been extremely Sick I didn't go to the exams so I failed it,  but Allin didn't let me dawn he passed his exams and took care of me and cheer me to pass the exam next year Allin was at college while I was studying at home I filet Dizzy I went to my neighbour and fade off when so I woke up I saw the nurse is smiling and said congratulation  you are pregnant in you're the first month I was very happy and excited but I was scared that Allin will not be happy that was my biggest fear he was waiting outside when he entered the room the nurse told him .

he smiled and came beside me and grabbed my hand I said Allin are you mad he looked at me and said, of course, no don't say that again but I am worried if I am going to be a good father😂😂😂

Hhhhhh you will be a great father, believe me,  don't say that again.

Okay I will not but from today you will get out from you're the part-time job you will  take care of you're exams and our kids okay

Every day Robbin you're father took respect In my eyes more than before,  I know that I  fall in love with the right person after 3 months we went to the doctor to know if we will have a baby boy or a girl we were excited to know the doctor told us congratulation you will have tow boys we were shocked what ?? Twins the doctor said yes we were exited to have twins after 6 months both of you were borned  both of you were okay you're health was excellent  we named you Robbin as my fathers name and we named frank as Allin's fathers name everything  was excellent after a year Allin stayed with both of you so I can go and submit my exam I don't know what happened my neighbour called me and said that Allin is gone and he took Robbin and his bags away but he left frank at her house I came back as fast as possible, I saw that he left me a letter writhing me to start a new life and to forget about him then I waited for him for a month then and the bills started to accumulate so I had to return to my parents house but they refuse to let me in I waited all night outside it started to rain my father opened the door and took frank inside and let me out in the morning I found my self at bed I went to the bathroom when I get out I saw my mother she said are you okay now??
I said yes then she said Maria why did you ran away and let us carry all the sadness in our heart, my father came into the Room and said stop talking about that we will talk when she gets better.
after a week the door rang it was a strange man with a cap and said is miss Maria here?? I have a letter from the court for her my dad since the delivery peppers and he opened it in front of me my dad said by screaming Allin sent you a devours peppers I said no way and I started to cry suddenly the door rang it was Allin he said Maria I will say it directly forget me and start a new life forget who I am and forget our love.
okay we will Separates the kids Frank will stay with you and I will take Robbin and you have no right to see him me ether goodbye know I hope that i will never see you again after that I sign the peppers after 1 year from divorce my father get ill so his last wish to see my wedding with his friend's son Johan so I had no choice I had to accept it so I did, after all, I am divorced and I have Child  I have nothing to take care of my son, I made an agreement with Johan that he can do anything with us but he can't till frank that he is not his father . Johan agreed.
so to take revenge that I ran away with Allin and I brought a child and his father forced him to Marry me he treated us very bad especially frank to hurt me more through frank , even my relation with Frank is not that much so I think you know the rest of the story Robbin please keep it secret between us I don't want Frank to know about it okay please , Robbin said okay mother I will not I will keep it secret between us don't worry but you have to talk with dad because there's a truth that you don't know let's close this conversation know let me call dad to know what happened with Frank, Robbin called Allin to know what happened with Frank, Allin said I just arrived everything
will be okay by tomorrow don't worry
Robbin said quietly and stood away from Mary dad as fast as possible because mom is very scared okay

don't worry everything is going to be okay, till Mary that I will protect him with my soul, goodbye know I will go to the police officer to know what happened

To be continued...................

     I Hope that you liked this          
             😍  chapter 😍

I know it Was shocked that Robbin and Frank are brothers!