Z.H. - With Her

this is similar to the imagine I made for Daniel but I actually had this idea floating in my head for forever I just never started writing it so here it is

also I hope you enjoy this because I wrote this months ago and took me over a week to type it on wattpad because it was originally in a notebook and it took like a week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was a very kind, smart, and pretty girl. Everyone thought that, everyone knew that. Y/n was a person who would never take a compliment and think quite low of herself. She was the type of person to be so gentle with others but have no consideration for herself. She was the definition of a selfless person

She developed an eating disorder at 13. She was depressed since 11, anxiety at 12. She was suicidal since 10 and it wasn't just a 'phase.' She's now 16 and nothing has changed, ever since Corbyn made a fan base of his own that's when she moved out with her brother.

There was a math test coming up worth almost half their grade so her usual spot, the library, was getting quite full. She didn't think much of it considering this want the first time this happened.

One day a student caught her eye, Zachary more known as Zach Dean Herron, He was a friend of your brother and he was in a few classes of yours.

He wasn't the most popular but he was popular, he wasn't considered an outcast like her. He didn't play sports he liked music. He wasn't a bad kid he knew when to not be serious and when to be serious. He listened in class occasionally disrupting the class but never to the point of detention.

He would come inside the library anytime he could looking like a mess. Y/n could tell he was stressed and not eating right considering the time he came in and went out. It's been more than a week, 3 days before the test; and Zach has been coming looking worse every time.

by now Y/n was extremely worried and decided to approach him, "Hey I've seen the time you usually go in and go out and I can tell that this week hasn't been 'your week" She said putting in the air quotes.

"Why don't we just meet up after school I'll bring you to my apartment and show you some tricks but now you should fix your things and lets go out and eat?" Y/n asked politely

"Y/n, you don't have to-" Zach says being cut off by Y/n, "Okay this time I'm demanding you get up fix your things and go out to eat lunch" Y/n said earning a sigh from Zach packing up his things. "I'm buying" Y/n added

They ended up at this little restaurant close to their school. "so what do you want?" Y/n asked tapping Zach's shoulder waiting for his responses. Zach gave her his order then Y/n was about to go order but suddenly Zach pulled on her wrist Y/n letting out a yelp and un involuntary wince.

"Why?" y/n asked Zach. "I just wanted to know if you were getting anything?" Zach explained, confused why she winced. "I'm not." she replied walking back to the counter to order his food. After she ordered his order they looked for a booth to seat on.

The food arrived after a few minutes. Zach sat there eating while Y/n was just on her phone or looking around. Zach cut a fourth of his meat and told her eat it. She declined claiming she wasn't hungry Zach insisted for her to eat it putting the meat towards her face attempting to feed her.

She ate it struggling to keep it out down but was able to. "Are you okay?" putting a hand on one of her thighs as a way of getting her attention but once he heard her wince again this time muttering a curse word he lets go.

"I'm okay I Just had a hard time chewing it" She said re assuring Zach giving him a faint smile. They met up after class and Y/n taught him some useful tricks in studying.