Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Thanks guys for giving a try to this story !!! And special thanks to the person who made this cover for me...!!!! It's going to be a very long one since I have been working on this story for past one week.

And this OS is based on the current situation happening in zeetv. I don't know why the writer's are dragging on and on!! When is abhi going to meet Kiara!!! Only time answers!!!!!!

This continues with the Friday's episode..

          Pragya was helping Disha and thinks ' how our life has been changed !! I knew that day , he had pushed me out from his life but still I can see the same love in his eyes and also the pain when Mr

          Pragya was helping Disha and thinks ' how our life has been changed !! I knew that day , he had pushed me out from his life but still I can see the same love in his eyes and also the pain when Mr. King comes inbetween us..!! Even I don't want anyone to come between us but when I heard that he got married with tanu, my last hope had broken into pieces. It would have been good if still I am his wife and the bahu of this family..!! More than that , Kiara might have got her family , her real papa but everything got changed just a day had changed our lives!!!'

Pragya was immersed in her own thoughts when Disha slightly touched her arm and smiles.

" Di !! Where were you lost ? Your phone is ringing !!" She tells by taking a flower from the basket with a smirk on her face.

Without replying anything , pragya picks her phone which was lying near her and seeing the caller id displaying in the screen , she looks back at King who is immersed in his talks with two dadi's.

She swipes the call and answers " Hello...? " in a confusing tone. King has said that any calls from home will be directed to him first because he doesn't want pragya to get panic for simple things. But today she was suprised when she gets a call from home.

' Chachi must be calling me..!!!' She thinks and waits for the reply but didn't get any response from the other side for few seconds.

Pragya was about to cut the call , may be Melvin would have dialled wrong number and must be wondering what he should answer her but she stopped going further when she heard kiara's voice.

" Mumma ...! !" She sounds really dull and pragya looks at king who simply looks at her with questioning look. Plastering a smile on her face , she gets up sighing disha to continue and walks a little aside to answer properly to kiara. Sure she might be missing her as she had came to mehra's mansion before she wakes up..

" kishmish...!!what happened ? Did you had your breakfast....?" Pragya asked quite in a buttering tone because it was not kiara's favourite.

" Mumma..!!! Stomach is aching and it really pains a lot mumma..!!! " Kiara cries holding her stomach in her little palms trying to explain her mother how she feels.

After having breakfast made by her mother , of course it's not her favourite but has no ways to get escape without having it. She gets a little pain when she was doing her home work but it got a little bit heavier and how much she tries to divert her mind , it really caught her attention more.